+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 269 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapko kabhi pata chaltha hai ki aap abhi ready ho real forex trading k liye??

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a demo account if we get profits profitably and we can understand the market or technical tools then that means we are ready for real forex trading and one more important thing for trading when we can control emotions (nervousness) will give you profit. and After having 3 to 6 months of trading experience on a demo account, I was prepared for a real account and my friend who is a good experienced trader, he also taught me, so after a month's experience I was ready to trade on a live account and now I have 3 years plus experience on real accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we get consistent profits in some trades from reading news. then we develop a different strategy plan and apply it to increase our profits. we do some technical analysis, then we trade on a real low initial investment account. we have to be very careful about the lot size and if there are good profits in the demo and if we have our confidence then we can convert the demo to real but I think the first time is always better to start with a small amount because if we trade with the amount big and if there is a loss, there may be a lot of depression.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read many articles on forex. One day that relatively far shows me how to trade forex on MT4 and at that time I decided on the business and I opened a small real account and started my journey to success. the winner must always start with a low initial investment is a safe investment. and the more time we spend on trading and observing price movements make us more confident in predicting future movements, I have never studied charts but by looking and trading have found some signals that often make a profit.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo trading account I practice as soon as possible consistently getting strengthening starting ho jaye means 75% trading win kerne lago become k matlab live trading join kerne k qabil ho style hi new trader or 2 se 3 months lag if hain lattice b new traders ko my learning achi or 2 to 3 months I have to practice the demo kerni chahye per direct trade my phir entered hona chahye. and the demo account makes us experts. When you cannot realize that you are now suitable for real trading and can register info and use abstract tools that are contrary to trading methods, then you are economical to exchange

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you're right and a good idea to trade with low capital for beginner traders. and about technical analysis, it's also a good idea and I think it's right it's better for beginners but at the same time traders must be aware of high-impact news too. and in forex trading demos it is the best to practice so when you practice with a demo, you have to know for yourself that now you are ready for real trading or not, always use indicators that are useful in demos and take maximum practice to trade better on real accounts

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is true, if there is a good advantage in the demo and if we have our confidence then we can convert the demo to real but I think the first time is always better to start with a small amount because if we trade in large quantities and if there is a loss then there may be a lot of depression. and you are right and a good idea to trade with low capital for beginner traders. and about technical analysis, it's also a good idea and I think it's right it's better for beginners but at the same time traders must be aware of high-impact news too.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    humain kabibyeepta nhi chata hai ka hum ready hain forex ka leya basss humain apny apuer yakeen hona chaya ka hum is per trading ker sakatauy hain jab humari ye soch hota ghai toh humain is main kabio b buarta loss nhi hota ghai jab hu yaa nhi sochatay hauin toh humain klabni b acha profit nhi hota hai

Member abhi302 will become famous soon enough abhi302's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab ham market ko achese samajane lagate hai aur ham jab soch samjake trading karte hai yaha pe tab hame pata chalta hai ki ham ab tayar hai real forex trading ke liye aur ab apna real money invest kar sakte hai yaha pe

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever you are asked to leave the session, you will not be able to join the group because of the fact that he has been using the case so that he can make sure that he has had enough time to apply for 2 times a week before the regulator And if I am unable to send a message to the first person, I do not think this is a problem or I do not even want to rejoin my account.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is true, if there is a good advantage in the demo and if we have our confidence then we can convert the demo to real but I think the first time is always better to start with a small amount because if we trade in large quantities and if there is a loss then there may be a lot of depression. and a good idea to trade with low capital for beginner traders. and about technical analysis, it's also a good idea and I think it's right it's better for beginners but at the same time traders must be aware of high-impact news too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 269 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)