+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 272 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ismailtanveer For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I trade with 0.20 lot size but i ever trade in my history was 4 lot size that time i was thinking to earn money in quickly that is why i used that but in that time luckily i successfully earn and i will go for less risk and less returns its my own thinking

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ary420 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by charji View Post
    ma is waqt 5000$ ka accont chala raha hun aur ma is ma ek waqt ma sirf ek tread karta hun aur mera high lot size 0.5 lots hai kun k is se ziyada app bhot bara rick lan ge mere khayal se. I think never use big lot size in forex trading if you are new forex traders its very risky for new traders but if you have good knowledge and experience with good skills then you use .50 cent lot size if you are new then use .01 lot size....
    अच्छी तरह से मेरा उच्चतम लॉट 4 आकार है, और मेरे अनुभव और भाग्य और योजना की सर्वश्रेष्ठ रणनीति के कारण मैंने अपने ऑर्डर को 4 लॉट साइज और बाजार में उतार-चढ़ाव के साथ खरीदा है और सौभाग्य से उस समय मुझे अच्छा लाभ मिला है, लेकिन उसके बाद मैंने कभी नहीं किया 4 लॉट साइज का उपयोग करें क्योंकि यह एक समय में सौभाग्य से एक जैसा नहीं होगा, क्या मुझे बहुत सारा पैसा खो सकता है। डेमो अकाउंट केवल सीखने के उद्देश्य के लिए है, इसलिए हमारे खाते में उच्च लॉट आकार का उपयोग करने का कोई लाभ नहीं है, केवल छोटे लॉट आकार का उपयोग करें और निरंतरता के साथ प्रति माह कुछ अच्छे पिप्स अर्जित करने का प्रयास करें और हर महीने अपना लक्ष्य बढ़ाएं। :-)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma is waqt 5000$ ka accont chala raha hun aur ma is ma ek waqt ma sirf ek tread karta hun aur mera high lot size 0.5 lots hai kun k is se ziyada app bhot bara rick lan ge mere khayal se. I think never use big lot size in forex trading if you are new forex traders its very risky for new traders but if you have good knowledge and experience with good skills then you use .50 cent lot size if you are new then use .01 lot size....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with 1:2000 Leverage 0.02 and 0.04 with close to $ 100 small capital but with not low 1:1000. And also 3 lots are always at risk with low capital although it has a good chance to get more profit if the loss of money but it is a very large number. so it's better not to use high volume. Greetings profit. Highest lot filler can be used at any period but you somebody to mention that you fuck to prevent your money rise while trading in the forex industry. So do not consider of using the shrill lot filler at all, conscionable obey rules of the forex trading with right lot situation.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Highest lot size used by me for trading of the micro account is 1. But when my balance is more than a $80. Because it is very risky to use such a high volumes with little amounts. Amount bada rahegas to bhi 1 lot ke hisabse hi main trading karta hus really ! You was doing patronage with an big lot filler so your psychology is not operative.i judge in the starting you should do occupation much then 20 Cent per lot because as you change little knowledge you can`t overcome for unsound period if you low noises.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my highest lot size is 4, and due to my experience and luck and best strategy of plan i place my order in buy with 4 lot size and market fluctuate up and up and luckly that time i get a good profit but after that i never use 4 lot size because it will not happened same as luckly as one time, may be i lost a lot of money. demo account is only for learning purpose that is why there is no benefit to use high lot size in our account , only use small lot size and try to earn some good pips per month with consistency and increase your target every month .:-)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade with low lot size like 0.01 to 0.05 because this is less risky as compared to trades with higher lot size. I think gaining less profit is better than facing loss. So i recommend that the new traders should not trade with more than 0.01 lot size. Maximal lot size can be victimized at any reading but you acquire to recollect that you tally to economies your money fountainhead time trading in the forex marketplace. So do not conceive of using the squeaky lot filler at all, fitting analyses rules of the forex trading with earmark lot situation.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab maen ny trading start ki thi to mary pass 65$ they jo k profit k sath 92$ ho gey phir maen zara emotional ho giya or mujhy ziyda profit ka lalach barh giya or maen ny 3$ ki lot laga di jis ki waja sy mujhy aik dafa 91$ ka loss ho giya. mera ye sab sy bara loss size hy. us k bad maen ny phir choti sy choti lots hi lagana behtar samjha maen ny investment thori ki thi es liye mari bari bari lot 1$ tak ki thi. lakin jab maen ny trading start ki thi us wakt mujhy trading k bary maen achi practice nai thi tab maen apny emtionals py control nai kar saka tha jis ki waja sy maen ny 3$ ki lot laga di thi jis sy mujhy bohat ziyada loss howa tha.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), USA (2020-09-05)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mey humesha risk and money management ko follow karna chahiye.Lekin maine ek baar news time mey AUD/USD pair mey 200$ ke account mey 4$ lot size sey trade karke 10 pips profit liya tha,is trade mey mujhey 40$ ka profit mila tha.Lekin issi karan baad mey mujhey margin call bhi mila. Yes lot size is linked with your account size, i think its always better to take low risk if our capital is low because it may give us more opportunity to live in market more time and the trade higher lots with insufficiant capital

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 272 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)