+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 272 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my lot size is never fixed and will change at any time with time. my usual lot size is 0.01 to 0.05
    but in special cases I use .5 or even 1 to boast my advantage at the right time.
    I think for a good trade it may be necessary to keep the lot size for a certain period of time.
    I'm afraid the lot size really depends on the strategy used. But be careful using lots lot size
    because it is very risky. it will give big profit but also big loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was a 3-timer's response to the order that he had a profit of 2,5 kcal of gold.
    I got my money from the business of trading. Do not translate this information into your own language.
    Please talk to me at the time of discussions with your employer. And you have to pay attention
    to the daily timestamp on your mobile application. The app has been able to control the entire system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never traded inadvertently, some time to see the market trend I shipped the size
    of 500 lots EUR / USD in cent and I just closed 10 pips and got 50 $ profit,
    so usually I trade 100 lots and close at 20 to 30 pips
    and get 20 $ to 30 $.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    My highest lot size was of 1.00. At this lot you can get more profit and also always as losses. That lot has also given me a lot of profits within no time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

ha34972 (2018-04-19)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen chaye k hamen forex market mein hamen kam se kam lot size use karna chaye ku k high lot se hamen market mein loss ka chance hota hai mein ne market mein sab se high lot 0.80 lot use kiya hai

7. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-30), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-29), arshadlaskani (2018-01-28), ASHOK (2018-01-27), azharahmad (2018-01-28), bali351 (2018-01-29), batool (2018-01-28), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-29), forex247 (2018-01-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), India148 (2018-01-26), israr2017 (2018-01-27), jimmy17 (2018-01-28), kanita (2018-01-28), KASINA (2018-01-27), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), mian5575405 (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-29), zahraali989 (2018-01-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-29)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very easy but not easy to enter at the correct point.
    Because it takes more analysis. Without good analysis you can not get in at the right point
    and can not make a profit out of this business. we only think about how to get a lot of profit without
    thinking about the risks we can bear, the real core of this forex is, how long we can survive in this business

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Questions always come to my head when I lose in the forex market. I am always sad
    and think maybe I'm not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only a place for smart people
    who have high intelligence? I am always looking for this question. My friend once talked to me,
    if Issac Newton ever lost in stock investment.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

bhai akbar (2018-01-29), kharem (2018-01-31)

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use large lot sizes, I set the lot size according to my balance. I set the highest lot size .5
    then my balance is $ 2000 but overall I use 0.2 in my standard lot size for $ 2000 balance.
    I believe if I stay long then I have more chances to make a profit. [Reply]

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The lot size of 10 main sizes of agatorex metatrader using account karta hu mera account cent hain.
    Bahut jyada many use karna acchi baat nahi hain forex trading main. Isliye chota much
    use karke profit kamana chahiye. Sabko apna risk to give reward ratio count karke
    hi lot size decide karni chahiye

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i new main bie to hi lot size hi rakhti hon even i m in demo account. real trading to start nhi ki abhi.
    but in my opinion k for ap trading kertay hain to ap ko apna pehlay balance dekhna chahiyay
    because you have enough money k ap ap ho jayey loss to ap ko ziyada nuqsan na ho.
    we say itab trading a lot ka saize rakhna chahiyay as jitna ap young sickay ho loss krnay kliyay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 272 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)