+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 272 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2716

Thread: Aap highest lot size kaunsa hain?

Senior Member jani1 is an unknown quantity at this point jani1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear me tou apni trading me different lot size use krta hn, lekin me apko zror btana chahonga kay mera highest lot size konsa he. mera high lot srf or srf 5 cents he. mene 1, 2 or 3 cents me bhi trade ke hn or krta bhi hn. usually meri trade gold me hoti he is lye lots ko km rkhta hn capital kay hisab se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course we always should be more clear here and need to be more smartforex is a big global market of trading then When you want to success in the forex trading then it is necessary to set your strategy and must run according to them till your lot size id governed buy your money management so which is very risky because you only have 1000pips margin as well the best lot size is depend on the capital which we use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein to is risky market mein jyada lot size istemal nahi karta mera begineer lot size 0.01 aur jyada se jyada mein kabhi kabhi 0.1 ka bhi istemal kar leta hoon magar 1 standard lot bahot risky hai

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    But to be safe you should be using at least 500 integrity meaning if you have a $1000 a let alone u will use lot size of or even with not so big pip margin but for new trader it is best to use so actually i am new in forex thats for i have not enough good idea but i think the lot size depends on the strategy volume of investment market condition etc that Always risk should be 5% or 10% not exeed if your capital or leverage is small you must use small lot to fully aware

Senior Member fantolp is an unknown quantity at this point fantolp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein toh yeh kahunga ki lot size depend karta hai ki trader kya lena chahta hai kyunki capital pe bhauat kuch depend karta hai iss field mein agar aap bina soche kuch bhi karte hai toh direct asar aapko apni capital pe dekhne ko mill jata hai isliye jitna ho sake iss field mein dekh samajh ke baat karein bhai warna loss hoga.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your lot size surely depends on your investment or account balance therefore per pip of movement which they are so fond of But for traders that can risk it may go with the lot of that we must use good money management too calculate lot size each open transaction

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are skillful then you can increase the lot size then Ten cent is enough but not second order then Lot size I do not care much about it anymore as if if we had a capital of 500 lots for which I am using is then Do not rush to play with large amounts of capital if you do not you allow it in fact If I have 500$ in my account then my preferred lot size will be in fact In Forex market we are everyone for earning so if a trader equity has 1000$ then he should open position with lot size

---------- Post added 07-16-2014 at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-15-2014 at 08:34 PM ----------

Money management is very important for profitable trading rather than use lots per trader was essentially different depending on the beliefs and also the capital they have till in a 500$ balance account it should open maximum in fact good lot size only consume equity below 1% for all as if for lot size we also can not be arbitrary and there was also his reckoning we must take into account how strong resilience of our capital and how large lot that we will use our position is secur

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main market ka hisab sa lot use karta ho zayda sa zayda main lo0.10 ki use karta ho zayda tar main 0.3 ki lot size use akrta ho agar muje market ki smj a jaye to bari lot be laga dayta ho

Senior Member koukndahgab is an unknown quantity at this point koukndahgab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that may abi to koi lot use nai karta ku kay may sir abi new ho abi may nay apni treading start nai ki likin mujay ya kam sab say bahtir lagta hay ku kay is may porite kay chances as bohat zayda hoty hayed agared ap ko forex achi tarha ati hay to ap ko is may loss bohat kam ho ga aor ap succes kary gays really !!

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    Choosing the proper lot size to work with is the big part of trading with forex it of coarse depend on the amount of capital you trade with and lot size also depends on your trading style so choosing of lot size must be done first depending on your control of risk management technique you use

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 272 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)