+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 326 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    emotion to become a successful trader in the fore business. The forex market is risky and volatile. Forex traders who have bad emotions like fear and reeds can succeed in their trading in the forex market. They always make him lose his temper. So traders must eliminate the emotion to become a successful forex trader in forex business. and yes you achieve the ultimate goal and that I also lose some while earning profit because of feeling and greed. anyway i feel the only experts who save the United States from the mistake and for this want to continue trading if there is a mutual loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear kuch din pehly me faidey mey tha but mujhy greed huwa and meny more earn karne ka socha jo keh nest some time mey mujhy loss mwe le gya ye meri big mistake thi jo me ab future mey nhi kroga meny again emotions par control krna start kria he jnb g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sach kahu to thoda saram aa raha hai. abhi mujhe 4 ya 5 months ho gaya he forex pe par phir bhi main nuksan me hoon. mujhe abhi tak accha khasa fayda nehi hua he. jab bhi main profit karta hoon uske baad hi main kisi na kisi tarah loss bhi kar leta hoon. 4, 5 months me sabhi trder ko kuch na kuch fyda to jarur he par mujhe nehi,,,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-30), ayazfx (2018-06-23), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), danish555 (2018-06-29), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-23), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex is a concern here make and deny present moves and if you are healthy to change yourself then it will be a job that won the author rather than lose the transaction but never you wait for 1005 successful jobs. yet the person is also not dependent on luck but depends on our earnings and on our analysis. and i imagine that when i am this player change then i increase not much realize but then i tyro my producer of production and urine of view in forex now i do not make my amount realized because forex is allot me so earn for my unmatched use for me.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now I'm in the process. I humans have been trading since the two mingle and it meets the age of six months when I start making the right profit, and that is my stern bloc evidence of the trade consciously and patiently. The profits are not big enough, but I'm happy with that. When you are ready for Forex also make a profit at the beginning after that I lose some money, but now can learn the market and can take some profits, I am sure profits in profitable traders are on a certain win or with Forex.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I also made a profit at the beginning after that I lost some money, but now can learn the market and be able to generate some profit. I'm sure I'll be in a great situation after half a year really! and of course There is no doubt in my mind that I will leave forex trading if I will lose my account. Since I have started real trading, my determination has increased losses recently. Overall I am on the side of profit and want to extend the benefits of its wings!

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah until now i suffered losses in forex because the amount of money I have losses in this market is more than the amount of money I earn in this market and i think it is the payback time now because i have gained a very big experience and i think now i can generate good profits in this market without losing much. and I am now a profitable trader in forex after 8 months. I made a lot of big losses in my initial trade because I was just a new trader and I was in a hurry to make a profit without experience and without a good strategy so I made a loss and then learned from mistakes. and now I get a profit. and I take advantage regularly now.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have invested $ 0 in forex and after working one month I withdraw 87 euro total. this is a good experience for me. I have been trading on bonus posts and earning profits. but in the last week of last month, the price of gold suddenly dropped and I lost all the bonuses. so I got a profit and a loss too. and Forex traders lose money because they do not follow the rules with discipline. They trade against the trend, they open big lot trades for big profits in less time, they do more than trade and they make a lot of mistakes and repeat them over and over again. Therefore forex traders lose only because of their mistakes.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is clear that in currency trading you should often go down. but the points taken into account are net benefits. and for me I have done better this time. as it should be . I grew up in currency trading rather than creating it just a show, I started creating lifestyles. how can i push in forex? and We are not really in earnings at the moment but I am really creating big revenue right now to ensure that deductions will be taken within a few days. and so I feel the wait time after I will definitely recover the reduction and will also be in earnings in the higher period.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in a loss in the forex market but now I am trying to recover the losses I earned in the past so time to recover losses and take profits on it so that one day will come when I will profit from forex trading.
    Forex is good for me and profit and loss is part of it but I manage it and get out of it reather from loss and I try to learn first and then try to trade and it is really a good way of earning for me and I work for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 326 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)