+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 326 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I made a loss too, but I recovered and made a profit. All traders here have lost money on the forex market but some have recovered and others have not recovered. In order for traders to recover losses, he must try to learn to be better in his strategy. and I made a profit with the next beginning of my partner and I reduced some quantity, Even though I can now review the industry and be able to create some benefits I am sure I will be in a big scenario after 1 year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to syarifudin For This Useful Post:

Shahzada148p (2018-12-14)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also made a profit at the start after which I lost a number, but now I can study the market and be able to make some profits I am sure I will be in a good situation after one year. anyway I think that only experience saves us from such mistakes and continues to trade if there is a loss as well. but the most important thing is that I'm not profitable until now. and I'm not much into the profit zone even if I make a profit now because I want to recover all the losses I made at the start of my trading career. Only after that will I consider myself in the profit zone and enjoy the benefits generated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first 6 months I got a loss in forex but now I'm really in profit because now I have a good experience and I recover all my losses on the forex market and I am a good trader and I have big capital so I make good profits now in forex markets and forex can ensure us for a better life. but we must try to know forex properly to get money from it. without learning it is impossible to get money from this forex business. so we first try to learn for a better life

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's a matter of money in foreign countries, but I do not know how much money has been made. I want to know how to do the work in my life, but I do not know how much I am going to do. Forx is also triangular in the form of nuqsan hta ha magar buruk ma pengalaman aa jata ha. I did not say anything There are 4 things to do. I am sorry to hear you I do not know anything If you want to go to a hotel or to go to a hotel, then you have come to a hotel in order to stay in this place. If you do not want to go to the top of the table, or if you are looking for a person, then you are still waiting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to natum For This Useful Post:

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must be patient to get good results in trading, and don't be in a hurry to get good luck in forex trading, because everything will take a long time. With more focus on getting good trading skills, we can succeed in a faster time. and I'm still lucky because when I take a big risk in the market I can't have an easy trade but now I have seen that if I will take less risks and not greed then consistent money will flow to the account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We also make our income from the next start we drop some quantity, but now in a position to research the market and in a position to help make some income I am sure I will be in a big scenario after twelve months. and when new traders start trading here in the trading market, the things that these traders will need at first I think are definitely trying to understand the market and the traders must always try hard for it. Because without understanding market trading properly these traders can never really manage any profits in their trade. So all traders need to try and understand the market correctly first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to ask you for a forex visit tomorrow. This is the reason that I have not been able to say anything like this before going to school. When I started trading in a foreign exchange market, I did not manage any money management and financial services. I have a lot of information about how I was able to apply for the first time in 48 years. I want to know how much I am going to do If you have any questions about the future of the forex, then you will not be able to send a message as soon as possible, or you will be able to send a message if you do not want to go away from your home and do not want to leave your home. nuqsan rahonga utama

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear you do not have to pay any attention to the main person, or you are going to start trading in a foreign exchange business or you want to know how to buy a jeweler. If you want to know what is going on here, then you will be able to buy or sell There is no doubt about the profit from the profits from Sirf's profit. I have been able to buy forex trading because of which I have been paying $ 500. I have started investing in a foreign exchange trading that has been lost. I have written a report that shows how much I am doing. Whenever I can stop the loss, I will try to stop it from happening. I do not think there is any other way to stop the losses, but I do not think there is a stop loss order, but I do not think the band is going to have any tab bar.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the question you ask what I do or people who trade them in profit or loss is that you only you can change the flow of forex on your side otherwise it is impossible or you cannot say whether it is not a trend going against you or not they will be favior but if ura newbire and never traded before with anyone and if you with normal luck it is probale that you will get a loss for the first or second investment and on the first day I have got a large amount of profit and on that day I became greedy and then the next day I got a decent amount but on another day the market changed so fast that I lost all my money and didn't get a penny .. it was a greedy thing that I did in trading ... and my advice is don't do that

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in profit and have reason in this matter because I maintain the regularity of the Forum and for trading in this matter so the more time I will give this the more knowledge and market situation I get in ... and this is good for me in this . and I am losing but I'm happy now I have a lot of experience over a year because I got my one year experience in early September, so I thought I was happy if I got a loss because it was my experience and also my job. and I make a profit and also I have attracted a large amount before losing capital but I am still here because I want millionaires ok

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 326 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)