+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 326 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a lot of money from foreign currency and I have been able to buy it because I have not been able to buy it because I have a lot of money. me demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo Demo on the future of the forex in the future of the forex loss of my money and I have been greediness because of which I have been able to do some research. I have a lot of money in the forex market and I am going to trade in the forex market because I am looking forward to investing in the forex market and now I have a trading experience in the future and I have a lot of money in the forex market. have knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well after I entered the market, I created profits. but once a few days I am at a loss, but my position at this time is profit. I want to extend my profit level so that now I am putting additional pressure on my lear. and when I started trading on forex, I got more losses because I did not have trading experience but after the passage of time I made a profit and recovered the losses. this time I get more profit from our trade in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this business I can make him lose and get him more profit from this business. I functioned well and studied busin for trade and business. I was able to make it profitable to trade and I also made a profit early after that. I lost some money, but now I can study the market and can make some profits, I'm sure I'll be in a situation good for one year. but after a few days I suffered a loss but my currency status was in profit. I want to increase my profit level so now I am giving more pressure to my learning

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I get a form of forex. But when my frist lost a lot of money in forex trading. At that time I was a new trader in forex trading. And now I am gathering experience in shaping the market and I get some benefits from forex. In forex the main thing is learning. So learn and get and I also make profits in playing after that I damage the numbers a little, But now I can work in the industry and be healthy to eliminate some of the benefits I can trust I am an instrument in an angelic situation after one period

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if we look at my trade from the start of trading than I am still in a loss. But hope is everything. And I really hope that if I work harder in trade than I can be on the side of profit. And I'm sure I will. and see ima newcomers I want to spend more time but I'm sure I will succeed, so that I can boo jun hun to muj is ki parwa nai muj bass seekhna hai aur jab tajurba aa gya to is sha Allah ma prophet me jaun no

Member Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 Times in 414 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually forex is such business here profit and loss will be continue and if you able to improve yourselves then it will be more winning trade than lossing trade but never you expect 1005 winning trade . anyway friend its also not depend on luck but depend on our skill and on our analysis.

Banned ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Ab tak aapne kitne ka nuksan ya phir faidya kiya aur kis karan se kiya?
    I am New dear.i am learning forex and Indian forum is a Best place to learn forex in real method

Banned sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065 has a reputation beyond repute sara98065's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,316 Times in 481 Posts
    Main abhi 1 month pehlay aya tha is forum per is bar bonus thek he mil gaya hai kal say main nay trading start ki hai kal to muje loss huwa tha 2 trades main aj 3 trades lagayi hein loss recover kiya hai aor profit earn kar kay $4 ka withdraw lagaya hai.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sara98065 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-12-13), Ask (2018-12-13), billyboy00007 (2018-12-13), Dicar (2018-12-13), Hassan1240 (2018-12-13), Sunriser1 (2018-12-13), Task (2018-12-14), Unregistered (2), Vinita (2018-12-13)

Member Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240 has a reputation beyond repute Hassan1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bilkul ap keh saktay hein kay eak fresh trader hon meney last month kam kiya tha forum per is month muje bonus mila hai aor main nay ab trading start ki hai aor next month results share karon ga kay main profit main hon ya loss main.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hassan1240 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-12-13), Ask (2018-12-13), billyboy00007 (2018-12-13), Dicar (2018-12-13), sara98065 (2018-12-13), Sunriser1 (2018-12-13), Task (2018-12-14), Vinita (2018-12-13)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi forex ma huma zayda lose hota ha or kabhi profit bhe hota jesa huma acha profit kama sakhta hain us leay huma koshsih karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakha or huma cheya ka sahi work karna ka leay huma acha work karne ke koshish karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakhta hai or huma cheya ka sahi work karna ka leay huma acha work bhe kar sakhta hain asani say phir hum us ma say acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-12-13), Ask (2018-12-13), billyboy00007 (2018-12-13), Dicar (2018-12-13), Hassan1240 (2018-12-13), sara98065 (2018-12-13), Sunriser1 (2018-12-13), Task (2018-12-14), Vinita (2018-12-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 326 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)