+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 326 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course I believe that I have been trading for the past few months and I am not profitable and not losing, but I hope to make money from forex trading by developing my trading knowledge and trading strategy, I think if we can trade with knowledge right then we can make money here. and to run this market and keep making the right profit everything is good and everything is in the right mind, so we must be able to make the right integration tools from the right formulation and therefore we all have to set the right working principles that make it understandable well and so we have to set the right path and so profit is not something that comes easily so I need time until I succeed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt in my mind that I will leave forex trading if I will lose my account. Since I started real trading, my determination has increased despite recent losses. Overall I am on the profit side and want to expand the profit wing further. and in the early stages of trading, most traders suffered losses ... Some of them managed to continue trading forex after facing losses and after a few months, they recovered all the losses they had ... Experience is the key to success in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

interutup (2019-05-27)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am confused because I cannot manage my trade and I trade wrongly and trade without a trading plan and I think if we can trade with the right analysis then we can do better here in trade but we need to trade with the right analysis . and forex main abhi is not playing, playing, playing huun or kaam playing faiday playing usi waqt he ho sakta huun jab is you playing achay saying trading is not good or woh din or not,

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far, I'm lucky enough now. Because I have traded only since July this year and almost 2 months and the total amount of my account is added to a certain amount. So I consider it better than loss. I hope to do better in the future. and at first I did lose because the demo and trading were actually a little different and also in the demo I didn't realize that there was a lot of risk what I experienced here, but now I have made a bit of profit and slow but good

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course I think it's true that losing and winning are part of this business and everything is a mirror of what they have done, so we can see that forex trading is a pure business and everything depends on the ability of traders, so we don't need to worry about them, just trading by preparing ourselves with sufficient knowledge and abilities and managing risk into profits. and he has been respected in God's name, he has written me on behalf of forex, but he doesn't know how much money he has in business. He is a humble person who has a lot of love and has a great love for himself and his family. How do you know if you have questions about this

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to see a lot of money and profits and good traders when I have a lot of money, but I have difficulty working hard and can traditionally find a way to get my credit card. I am happy to say that I also do a good job, and I am impertinent because I cannot do things like this because I work well so I work hard because I work hard to do hard work, so he can get money from his business or vice versa . I don't even want to work harder when I try ...

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    perdagangan valas ... pehle sawal yeh ho ke yehe kya..yeh aik bisnis dia .... aur .... ko beli krnay mai or jual krnay mai ke ham banti sabit hoti hai. apko nuksan forex ... aap Apakah is the only person who has a lot of money in his name and you have a lot of money ... he has a lot of money in the forex and I have a lot of money. do you have any money or money in the future? ... what are you going to do with my pedagogy before going off? ... I am sorry to say that I have been saying that I have always been able to teach all the things that have happened. ... If you can not apply this application or you have already asked me to do this, I would like to see you

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's clear that in forex you have to lose often. but the fact calculated is net income. and for me I have done better today. as it should be . I am more mature in the field of forex than making it just a game, I started to make it a lifestyle. And actually forex is a business here profit and loss will continue and if you can improve yourself then it will be a more profitable trade than losing trade but you never expected 1005 to win the trade. after all, his friend is not dependent on luck but depends on our expertise and our analysis

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not lose and not profit which means break even and I think if we can trade with the right market understanding then we can make good money in foreign exchange trading, foreign exchange traders need to develop their trading skills and trade knowledge as well. and forex, going up and down the chaltis, hai hai humy apny, zayadah par, dainy ki zrurat hai ta k humy yaha par next koi mas na na, aur jitna ap apni trading par dehan rakh lay hain ap k leyay bhi utna he acaha rahta hai next when ap the same mistake sai bach sakty hain yai ik trick jou ap ko samjhni chayay ..

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    nuqsan bhi howa hai lakin faida bhi howa hai is ny mjhy 55 dollar mily hen. aur loss bhi howa hai lakin mery khyal men is pe faida aur nuqsan hmary hath men hota hai. agar hum is k bary men knowledge hasik kren aur is ko study kren aur time management k sath kaam kren to faida zyada hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 326 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)