+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 326 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade on the foreign exchange market and I can't get money from this market and I lose. Everyone who trades in this market they want to get money from this market. But I always lose my money in this market because of a different mistake and I try to avoid this mistake but next time I make another mistake and I lose my money in this market and can't benefit from this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is a lot of money in the future, then we will not be able to use a foreign exchange or use any money because we do not know anything at all, but we do not have any money from the same person, we do not do anything differently and we do not even have a job, we do not even have a choice. Pedagang telah is the name of the person who has been accused of being a member of the group, but he is still in the hospital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if we look at my trade from the start of trading than I am still in a loss. But hope is everything. And I really hope that if I work harder in trade than I can be on the side of profit. And I'm sure I will. and see ima newcomers I want to spend more time but I'm sure I will succeed, so that I can boo jun hun to muj is ki parwa nai muj bass seekhna hai aur jab tajurba aa gya to is sha Allah ma prophet me jaun no

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi forex ma huma zayda lose hota ha or kabhi profit bhe hota jesa huma acha profit kama sakhta hain us leay huma koshsih karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakha or huma cheya ka sahi work karna ka leay huma acha work karne ke koshish karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakhta hai or huma cheya ka sahi work karna ka leay huma acha work bhe kar sakhta hain asani say phir hum us ma say acha profit bhe kama sakhta hain

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first position ended in profit. I started real trading with only $ 20. I was able to make a profit of around $ 2 from my first trade. after that I made several profits. but my loss is higher than profit. but I know I can be a winner. and daikho yar forex ek bht acha bussnies hi bussniess we m hamesha nuqsan faida we are hota rehta hi ... but i am new there but i know this is the perfect place to do business there. and so that you will be keya jaye to koi b kaam mushkil nae hi es world myn to m abhi not fayay myn hun yahan

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear you do not have to pay any attention to the main person, or you are going to start trading in a foreign exchange business or you want to know how to buy a jeweler. If you want to know what is going on here, then you will be able to buy or sell There is no doubt about the profit from the profits from Sirf's profit. I have been able to buy forex trading because of which I have been paying $ 500. I have started investing in a foreign exchange trading that has been lost. I have written a report that shows how much I am doing. Whenever I can stop the loss, I will try to stop it from happening. I do not think there is any other way to stop the losses, but I do not think there is a stop loss order, but I do not think the band is going to have any tab bar.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first position ends up with a profit. i started real trading with just $20. and i was able to make profit of about $2 from my first trade. after that i made profits several times. but my losses are higher than profits. but i know i can be a winner.
    and i also lost many after getting profit because of emotion and greed . anyway i think only experience save us from such mistake and for this need continue trade if there is loss also.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From the beginning of Forex trading I suffered losses due to lack of knowledge and lack of understanding of price movements, but since last month I have developed new strategies and trading with very small amounts that generate small profits on a regular basis, so I will continue with the same strategy to make profits regular and after a few days I will proudly say that I am an expert trader who makes the most of profitable traders. and we've all experienced a bad start from beginners and the first call margin then we start learning, this doesn't make you a bad trader because you decide to study and trade in the right way, but you don't have to repeat the same mistakes again and don enter the market directly without sufficient knowledge and experience

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm going to be a professor of profits for the last few years, but I have lost 200 dollars because of which I have lost the money, but I can not say that I am 220 dollars for the profits. Hua ha wo mn gold s hash hai pehly m ure / usd pr trading hai hain lekne hain ni muje ki aapne di hai, gold trad traded ke lekin i abh bhi aur muji bohhat hu hai kiu kuu kuji hai I am going to start trading from 1 year ago, I started my first bonus account by entering the $ 5 bonus that I had given to the profits, I have a lot of money and I have $ 200 for the same amount of money and even $ 200 I got $ 70 more to profit from $ 70 and was more than $ 500 in total sales and high volume trade, and I did not have much money from the forex market, only the basic thing is that it is close to the position and it is close, bus usi meera lost ho gayaya I have tried many things like indicators, expert advisers, and I have been able to get some results in the signals and I would like to get a good result. I have lost all my losses in my business since I was able to trade it but I have been able to buy it.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan ab mein ghair mulki currency mein nuqsaan mein hon kyun kay is market mein mera paisay ki raqam mein is raqam mein ziyada se ziyada paisay ki raqam hai aur mein sochta hon ke yeh thankhowa ka waqt hai jaisa ke mein ne aik bohat bara tajurbah haasil kya hai. mujhe lagta hai ke ab mein is bazaar mein bohat ziyada khonay ke baghair aik acha munafe bakhash sakta hon mein ab 8 mah ke baad ghair mulki currency mein munafe bakhash trader hon. mein apne shuru ki trading mein bohat bara nuqsaan karta hon kyun kay mein sirf aik naye tajir hon aur mein kisi bhi tajarbay ke baghair munafe bananay aur kisi bhi achi hikmat e amli ke baghair jaldi mein tha to mein nuqsaan pohanchata hon aur phir ghaltion se jaanta hon. aur ab mein munafe mein hon. aur mein ab baqaida munafe le raha hon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 326 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)