+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 326 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3257

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Banned salmanize is an unknown quantity at this point salmanize's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is high risk business so it is difficult to earn it for newbie or new trader. experince is a main thing for the earn money easily otherwise it is difficult. Iam a medium trader and i also lose some money and now i work hard day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxqasim is an unknown quantity at this point fxqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mein abi forex mein profit mein hon jo loss hua tah wo recover ho giya hia aur forex aik good business hai aur hum is business ko easy handle kartay hain aur poor trader ky liye yeh bohat suitable business hai aur hum acha earn kartay hai so be a professional in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading profit and loss is the part of this business but the thing is this that if you want to get success in the forex trading that you should have a good strategy to work on and for this reason you can try out just your own analysis and your trading skills.

Member asma amjad is on a distinguished road asma amjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is good business.every one get loss in start but after some time every one learn with their mistake so after some time every one get profit.but it is not simple.we will get after some time.we learn with our mistakes.

Senior Member rashidrais is an unknown quantity at this point rashidrais's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have made alot of profit in forex trading business and got less losses the only reason is that i always choose right path that is only my trading strategy, discipline and risk management and money management
    thats it.

Member sunidhi is on a distinguished road sunidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes me kafi profit me hu kiu ke me is ko daily work krti hu or mere pas kafi expirance bi ha forex me ak ha jis ke pas expirance or nowlagde ha us ko kabi bi loss nh ho sakhta ha kiu ke wo best work kare ga or money raening bi kare ga

Senior Member chandanfx14 is an unknown quantity at this point chandanfx14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein may aaj fayade mein hoon is market se mein ne bahut hi jayada paisa kamaya hai ek samaye jaab mere pass knowledge or experience nahi tha to mein hamesha loss kiya karta tha aur mujhe accha broker nahi milne k karan bhi mein ne bahut hi loss kiya tha par aaj mein bina jayada loss k profit earn kar raha hoon ye is se liye kyoun ki mein ne insta broker ko choice kiya hai

Senior Member ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985 is a glorious beacon of light ng1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ek bahut hi risky business hai yahaa par har koi easily profit nahi kama sakta. main bi abi tak nuksaan main hu. mail last 3-4 year se trading kar raha hu or approximate 1500-2000$ forex main loss kha chuka hu.

Junior Member Hassan512 is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why ashame buddy it happens for our good only, unless we face loss we cant taste profit. i started with 20$ and reach upto $65 in 3-4 week then i blew it. then started frest again with $99 got $250+ and lost all again. but the lost taught me never to be greedy and control my emotions.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you cannot get benefit until you dont know the method of trading and when you learn it then you can earn more than your expectation so it is important to understand that how this market work out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 326 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)