+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 326 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap forex me abhi tak nuksan me ho ya faidye me?

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro ia m in profit in Forex yet because this is the only business from which we can must got profit and if we were on loss we were no be worry ab=out this because in this we have a chance to recover it and we can easily recover and after the loss we can got profit and we have no need to invest we can trade here with the forum bonus yes bro i am in profit yet because i got the money from it each month and much more and ever month it is increased so i am in profit and the other thing which is best for us is to the trade with the bonus and we were in need to invest in this business and with out investment we can got much profit with the forum bonus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    question to acha hai aap ka .. jabh new new forex me aaya tha knowledge bilcul bhi nahi thi ustime buhut loss uthaya and many times kaafi disheart howa lakin time by time kaafi improve keeiya aur abh kaafi behtar hochuka hai magar abh bhi kabhi kabhaar loss hojaata hai lakin ziyada tar profit me rehta hun Still i am in the loss but now i am able to get the profit from my trades. so now its time for recovering. Experience is the matter for getting profit from the forex trading. without experience you will not able to understand the forex trading and ultimately you will not get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab me forex me aya tha tab to me profit me tha suruwat me. kuki main tab isko betting samajhta tha. par uske baad main loss me run kar raha hoon. aur abhi tak jyada fyda me nehi hoon. par jarur ek kamiyab trader ban paunga main. now till yet i am in profit because all the month i am doing posting on the forum and got bonus from it and after then at the 1st week of the month my all bonus is add in my real account and then i am got profit and i earn the money every month now yet

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    understanding of the market it is very important to better trading. because when we truly understand the nature of the market, it will make us better know where the best point to enter or exit the market. so it makes the analysis we use the better and can predict well. that's why it is very important for us to learn to understand the character of the movement of the market. me abhi tak is me loss me he hu me ny is say fida bht he kam uthiya hai nd loss me ny bht kiya hai me jo bhi entry lagata tha wo loss me chali jati thi din me agr 5 dollar profit karta tha tu 20 dollar loss karta tha

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main abi tak to overall in profit hun but pehly jab main ney start lia to mian ney real money ka kafi loss kia but bad me mujhy kafi kuch apni glatiyo sy sekhnay ko mila to main ney safe trading start kr de or main ney acha profit earn kia or loss recover be kr lia hy or ab in profit hon bhai i am a newbie or abhi tk me ne khud se kuch invest nahi kia just me apna bonus posting he invest kerta hoon ku k newbe hony k naty abhi me khud se invest nahi kerna cha rha is lea me ne bonus posting ko invest kia us me mjhe theek taak nuksaan huwa hai lekin us me mjhe forex k barey me seekhny ko bhi bht kuch mila hai...

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I took profit from my initial stages but after that there was a loss but fortunately it was bearable and that loss helped me to rethink my strategy. Because when you loose you always try to find outy the cause of loss and again you enter into the forex with new energy of traking profit. Now i am trading carefully that i have learned through my loss. I can make small profit by trading on the real account but most of the time i blow my account easily due to the emotions but my trading performance is improving and i am trying to make bigger profits now. But patience is one of the key of success.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi main pehly to loss me tha main ney apni real money ka kaf loss kia tha trade me tab mujhy experience be nhi tha but jaisy jaisy time guzarta gya experience hota gya mian ney apna loss be recover kr liya hy or main ic tiem in profit hon ku k mujhy experience ho gya hy trade ka dear ab to main bary fakhr se kehta hun ke main faida main hun main ne bohat mehnat ki hai aor mujhee mere mehnat ka phal mila hai jitni insaan mehnat kar leta hia usy utna mil jata hai so main sab ko kahun ga ke ziada se ziada practice karain practice se he hum best trader ban sakty hian

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai dekho me abhi tak forex trading k business me nuksaan me nahi hoon loss mjhe itna hua hai k wo profit se bhi ziada hai mger us k bawjood bhi me aisa is lea kehta hoon ku k me ne yahan se kaafi kuch seekha hai or me bht khush hoon mjhe forex trading se koi problem nahi hai... I start my forex journey with little capital 50$, I profit total 140$ in my Forex career. But, I loss all of my capital about 140$ which I make profit from Forex. So, Now my profit and loss are equal. I faces many losses because of my emotions and over trading in Forex market...

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera calculation ke hisab se mai is 2 years se jo kaam kar raha hun to mera calculation abhi profit me chal raha hai. Mai jab trading start kiya tha tab pehele kuch loss hua tha phir mai sab kuch acha tarah se plan karke phir se tarding start kiya. main to abhi is forum main new hun or mujhe abhi trading ka itna khas experience bhi nahi hai. main abhi demo account main trading kar rahi hun is liye mujhe abhi trading se na he koi profit hua hai or na he koi loss. abhi main trading ko learn kar rahi hun or bohat jaldi main real account may trading start karun ge.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me maine loss bahut kiya hai lekin pichle panch che mahine se maine manafa bhi kmaya hai. Suruat me muje badi taklif ho rahi thi aur me apna bahut sare paisa gava chuka tha, par ab me munafa karne laga hu. Abhi muje apna trading me aur badlav karna hai taki me aur achi tarah se paisa kama saku. Jo bhi traders loss ko swikar leta hai wohi yaha age badh ke fayde me reh sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 326 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)