+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 189 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1881

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    around last year (or before) i put my trade for around a month, when i open it again the trade goes to my prediction and hit my TP, but mostly any trade that i kept more than a day will be resulted in loss
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many days before when was very new in forex i open eur/usd pairs for 2 days without sl when it become loss thinking that price will come back the previous condition but i lost all due to lack of knowledge . so now think how it necessary for newbie to learn first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i would love to suggest to add a trail stop after our positions are making profit and let it flow along with the trend after all we make money going with the trend so letting the position flow with the trend with trail stop will bring in more profits
    so that is a good way to use trailing stop loss. so far i never use trailing stop loss because my metatrader 4 mobile not support trailing stop loss. so, i very interested with this tool. hehe thanks for your explanation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pipsdragon For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    bhai me daily chart ko dekh kr hi trade krta hu...or mera tp or sl value achive hone me 3-4 din normally lag jaate hai..its not meaning that it my long trading..kam se kam 1 mont aap kisi trading ko hold rkho to long trading hoti hai...
    mene abi audusd me long sell trade open kiya hai...almos 7 days ko chuke hai...but mera plan 4-5 months k liye hold krne ka hai...
    aud/usd pair abhi kafi high pe chal raha hai
    agar aapne isko yaah se sell kiya hai for long term to aap isse acha khasa paisa kama sake ho..
    ye pair bahut hi jaldi 4-500 pip neeche aa jana chahiye
    kafi tarders ne is rate pe kafi sell kiya hoga

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    bhai 4 ghante chote trade hote he.1 ya 2 din ka trade lamba hote he par ye to chote trade hote he. aur kamse kam 10 ya 20 pips profit rakho accha hoga.
    bhai me daily chart ko dekh kr hi trade krta hu...or mera tp or sl value achive hone me 3-4 din normally lag jaate hai..its not meaning that it my long trading..kam se kam 1 mont aap kisi trading ko hold rkho to long trading hoti hai...
    mene abi audusd me long sell trade open kiya hai...almos 7 days ko chuke hai...but mera plan 4-5 months k liye hold krne ka hai...

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    bhai 4 ghante chote trade hote he.1 ya 2 din ka trade lamba hote he par ye to chote trade hote he. aur kamse kam 10 ya 20 pips profit rakho accha hoga.
    lambe trade 1-2 din wale nahi hote..lambe trade ka matlab hotah ai 5-6 months or even mnore
    1-2 ghnate wale ya fir 1-2 din wale trades ko short term trade me hi count kiya jata hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i had one around the february or march which i had run about 1 week. and in after a lot of wait i got a good profit reaching about $100 from that single trade.but there was a point when the direction went a fast reverse and almost reached to MC but it had a great bounce from there and it made a lot of bucks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Mujhay ziada dair tak apna trade open rakhna pasand nahi. magar aik bar yun hua k meray signal par trade open karnay k bad market he flat ho gai matlab kahee move he nai kar rahe the bas 2-3 pips me he sari movement thi to mujhy wo trade taqreban 4 ghantay open rakhna para phir ja k tp hit hua.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would love to suggest to add a trail stop after our positions are making profit and let it flow along with the trend after all we make money going with the trend so letting the position flow with the trend with trail stop will bring in more profits
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapki baaton se lagta hai ki aap me patience ki bahut kami hai aur jaldi se jaldi paisa banane ke chakkar me aap thode se profit me deal close kar dete ho..
    maien to aise traders bhi dekhe hai jo ki apni deals ko 5-6 mahine baad lambe profit me kaat te hai..aapko ye sabs eekhna bahut zaruri hai tabhi aap 1 ache trader babn payenge

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 189 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)