+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can only tell you that the word Forex is a manual expression of a foreign term .... there is no ability to direct you greater than the position of a combined margin account. ... For example, if you have a margin of 10,000 in your account, and open a lot of standard ones and you have to open the Rakhny K Liye Aap K when you are acha balance hona Chaye Mein Ne Sab as the trade 10 days do not open Ki Gold per us per mujhy if you are losing the hogya tha you are still trading after thi hanji forex trader, let me use the lamba time to liye trade open because hi for traders, the long term trend is to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main is ne bohat trading of lamba kiya tha 65 din Tak Muje we trade the main kafi advantage Howa tha. because of the time to deflect USI time because chahiy jab ap ko pata market k ho goes up down ho hakti balance haiye. Koi Masla Main Trade Na Ho and remembering a long trade, my term is open Rakhi thi abhi recently received 1 open abhi bi trade, jo EURGBP ki, only Sell from 0.8420 and now the market is 0.8650 par hi i w8 rha kr h and umhe Umeed hi market To par recently and no, bro and trading trade will also close the business patiently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good for me, I have let my trade open for a maximum of 4 days so far. It's in the USD / JPY pair and I hope to move higher but then I have to close it for several reasons. I plan to trade for a longer period of time. and I don't let my trade open for a week, I usually close my trade in 24 hours, I am a scalper so I don't let my trading open for a long time, I usually close all my trades on the market within 24 hours of trading on forex market.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times I have a lot of trade when I have a lot of time to trade a lot of money in the trade that I have traded in gold, which is why I have lost a lot of money that I have been able to give me a gold mine, which is why I am I want to know if I am happy that I have not been successful either because I have tried it or I have tried it, but I do not know if there is any trade in it or did I know that I am trading in a foreign currency trading company. If you want to know more about your business, please contact us at your business address.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keeping your trades over yu like there is something that we can work for good that is a good problem working for the good of every trader we have to work hard and provide good issues for the development of the right problem We must look for something that will allow your profits and be there 3 types of main trade types, there are brokers, there are long-term traders and some do not understand what they are doing. This is what we do as traders swing more as swing traders because there is much we can think of that there is a good chance that when we trade forex, it is better for traders to understand the market in the same process

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many things to do when it comes to forex trading and the good thing about it is really knowledge of working in forex with good issues that we have seen we have to develop many good problems and market opportunities and professions that we have for developing the right proliferation of patents and proper market integration are good choices and interventions that God needs to respect the same and the biggest of all sources is to run forex in a better position, there are many good market opportunities that will help us running the given trade that we see around there are many good trades that offer that offer a greater source of problems in formidaable based trading for the benefit of every trader we have to stand tall and be sure of that in the same

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you say the right and I agree with you. but you know that we work in the market according to market behavior. without analysis that cannot be decided. so that all work depends on the basis of the strategy. and you can trade and maintain your trading as long as there is something we can do for good is a good problem working for the good of every trader we have to work hard and provide the right development of the problem we have to find something that will allow your profit to get entangled with us need to run the market in the same direction that we see in forex

Junior Member Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar is a jewel in the rough Saleemakhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Kabhi Kabhi hume apna trade lamba time open rakna padta hai jab market slow hota hai ya phir apna price nahi aata hai...wasie aapne kitne time tak trade open rakha tha?
    jab meri tred loss me hoty hy to ussy lamba dykhta tha waesy to aersa itfaq ni howa kiun k itna ziada tajarba ni tha is liy tp thory point pe rakhta tha to tared jaldi calos ho jati thi.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saleemakhtar For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-06), Mustansir (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-06)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    my friend in month surf was open to you 3 days ago. i want to give you a small business. my balance also does not have a long business order order for 3 days.
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-10-06), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-06)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is trading ke business mein kuch waqt jab hum buy ke order aur market ke rujhan ko achanak tabdeel kar diya aur market mein izafah sunhwa aur hamaray business ko nuqsaan pahonch gaya to hamein is profit ka wait karna chahiye jisay mein ne apni trading ko kuch ya do mahinay par khol diya

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-06), Mustansir (2018-10-06), Saleemakhtar (2018-10-06), Zulqarnain (2018-10-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 189 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)