+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 189 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1881

Thread: Aapne sabse lamba trade kaunsa open rakha tha?

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i am a short term trader and i dont keep my trades long, keeping it overnite is the longest time i.e. approximately 11-12 hours for my trades. But once i had kept my a two position on silver open for almost three and a half day as i could be online to monitor it as i had to attend some personal business, but luckily it made profit though i could not remember how much
    i read yoour opinions and i guess we have same reasons why short term , i am a scalper, and i do like to trade with this way, because i can make it in a short time and do not need to use more time for it, and it means, i still can do another things besides forex trading without worry in mind about the order which still running in the market, and of course it will make me fresh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned utadte is an unknown quantity at this point utadte's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we have sufficient balance on our account then its opportunity to trade short term with long which give us more opportunity but with low balance its not possible this is so good to make

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the last year i have kept the trade open for more than 5 days and finally i got 150 pips from that trade so it is one of the benefit of the long term trading so if you have to gain good profit then you can also trade for the long term.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with your opinion sir, it is true in the forex business and we run if we want to get maximum results would be much better then we get the result but it could well be enough. and you never get greedy and big ambitions to get great results with short periods of time...Best of luck .

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    usd pair mara lucky pair hai aur 2 baar main ne 2 deals ko 3 month tak open rakha tha kun kay wo maray ley buhat bari deal thi tab main usd pair se buaht acah earn kiya tha.aur ab bee main ne usd pair ko 15 din say open kiya howa hai.

Senior Member bingbang is an unknown quantity at this point bingbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when most of the scalper try to get advantage of quick movement of price then its not harm them of trend but i think to do this need experience so now think how it necessary for newbie to learn first.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    i have kept my one trade open for more then 2 months i knew it will hit my tp but when i entry it miss my tp by just few pips then went down very badly then came up after 2 months thats i had to kept that trade active for 2 months other wise i wuld have face loss
    i think you are from long term trader and i think longterm is good if you have patience but i think there is no risk without reward and the reward in long term is very little so i think there is no different about stop los

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Many days before when was very new in forex i open eur/usd pairs for 2 days without sl when it become loss thinking that price will come back the previous condition but i lost all due to lack of knowledge . so now think how it necessary for newbie to learn first.
    There are so many free EA available in the internet but i think if you have little experience then you would not like to use them again. I believe, it is always a better idea to improve our analytical skill instead of using free EA.

Member nouwahsw201 is an unknown quantity at this point nouwahsw201's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that It is good to keeped yours trades opened for a long periodes of the times and also whenever you do positions the trading you need not worry about the weekend or the GAP opening on Monday . Position trading is done for profits of more pips !

Senior Member lvw123 is an unknown quantity at this point lvw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera sab say lamba trade aik haftay ka tha aur wo may nay EUR/USD ka kia tha. Trade open kartay hi may loss may chala gaya tha but mujhay pata tha k 2-3 din may price wapas aa jaay ge so may nay loss cut nahi kiya aur 5th day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 189 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)