+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 333 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade every day because I just want to be a professional trader I have left my job
    and I do it as my spare time and I must say that his job is really good if you will
    do it as a job or business and we all know that we can trade for 5 day of the week
    because the market remains closed on Saturdays and Sundays, and I should say that just loves
    your work and that's it because if you do it happily, it will give you joy and enjoyment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere Khayal Se to trading Forex of 5 days kar sakte hain aur aap ko Sabse Badi Hai Kya experience kitna hai agar aap ka experience achha hai to aap Bura beach trading kar sakte hain aur uske sath ek din Sunday Wale Din chutti kar sakte hain
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2017-12-17), danish555 (2017-12-16), fxearner (2017-12-13), India148 (2017-12-16), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-16), KASINA (2017-12-24)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not trade for 5 days, I only have my target weekly and when I reach it I do not trade until next Monday.
    I am a beginner so I have a little target **** per week, it can be easily achieved in
    the first 3 days and then break I learn to improve my knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jis ke pas forex ke trading main experience hai or best knowledge hai who forex ke trading main whole weak he trading krta hai or main bhe same ese tara se he krta hon main forex ke trading main whole weak he trading krta hon or main forex ke trading main se best earning bhe kr raha hon or main happy hon forex ke trading se or main pora weak he trading krta hon or main trading se happy hon or bht he happy hon

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-10), alizubair (2017-12-17), amirjaved (2017-12-10), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-13), danish555 (2017-12-15), fxearner (2017-12-08), hmforex (2017-12-14), incomejobs (2017-12-11), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jellybelly2017 (2017-12-13), jhoradpak (2017-12-14), jobless (2017-12-15), munibkhan (2017-12-12), Nirzana (2017-12-11), rafictn (2017-12-27), yulbang111 (2017-12-14)

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With imports rising and exports edging lower, the Commerce Department released a report on Tuesday showing the U.S. trade deficit widened more than expected in the month of October. The report said the trade deficit widened to $48.7 billion in October from a revised $44.9 billion in September. Economists had expected the deficit to widen to $47.5 billion. The bigger than expected increase in the size of the deficit was primarily due to a jump in the value of imports, which surged up by 1.6 percent to $244.6 billion. Imports of crude oil shot up by $1.5 billion, while imports of consumer goods and other goods also showed notable increases. On the other hand, the Commerce Department said the value of exports edged down by less than a tenth of a percent to $195.9 billion. A sharp increase in exports of industrial supplies and materials was more than offset by notable declines in exports of soybeans and civilian aircraft. "While survey measures of export orders appear to have peaked for now, they remain consistent with stronger export growth," said Michael Pearce, U.S. economist at Capital Economics. He added, "Together with the depreciation of the dollar this year, we think export growth should rebound over the coming months, suggesting that net trade should be broadly neutral for economic growth next year."

Member nomanraza74 will become famous soon enough nomanraza74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main daily market ko watch karta hon aur daily trading bhi karta hon lekin agar kabhi mujhy yeh legy ke aj ka din kuch khas nahi hai to phir main trading nai karta hon aur next day ka wait karta hon ase agar kabhi poora week acha na ho to main poora week bhi trading nahi karta hon.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Threading Ke Liye Koi fix game and select nahi kiya Jab We Met reading karta hoon market ko baat karta hoon Magar Tum Mujhe train Dosti Mil Jaye Toh Main trading co inter kar Leta Hoon. Agar Mujhko market ki position Ka Pata Na Lage toh Mein trading co cancel kar deta hoon aur Jab Mujhko position Mil Jaye to trading inter kar Leta Hoon.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-10), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), hmforex (2017-12-19), India148 (2017-12-16), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-02), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-07), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ente View Post
    I can not stop trading .. whenever I get a chance I see my chart .. even when I finished trading or doing
    other things like watching movies or playing games I still peek the chart .. it looks like forex is on me. blood ..
    i can not stop trading ... even i ask myself why forex need to be closed on saturday and sunday ???
    greeting
    it is advisable not to leave trading open on friday and also i only do one day trading to be safe
    and also not complicate the goods and also in one day i trade with only one currency pair
    and trade opportunity that exist on monday and friday and trader get money with trading.
    thank

Junior Member ente is on a distinguished road ente's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malas View Post
    if we are students we can choose the best session for us and think most part-time traders have paticular
    session for trading but for me now I get time and try to spend more time in forex and if we enter
    the session do not know that we do not tradingkan most of the time ago trading with caution.
    becarfull
    I can not stop trading .. whenever I get a chance I see my chart .. even when I finished trading or doing
    other things like watching movies or playing games I still peek the chart .. it looks like forex is on me. blood ..
    i can not stop trading ... even i ask myself why forex need to be closed on saturday and sunday ???
    greeting

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ente For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2017-11-28)

Banned India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148 has a reputation beyond repute India148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 Times in 547 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    1 week me 5 din market khula rehta hai par kayi log sab din trading nahi karte hain kyunki kuch din bahut risky hote hai...aap kitne din karte hain?
    first germinated start ki thi tab main weakness 5 didn't read Karta Tha lekin Ab cryptocurrency Bhi Aa Gayi Hai Jo weekly 7 days working Me Hoti Hai Aap Sa didn't read kar sakti ho madam Sath desi trade karta hu aur Mujhko Jahan Koi accha Pyar Milta Hai Main usme trade coin Karke achi earning kar Leta Hoon aur cryptocurrency to INR open rehti hai

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to India148 For This Useful Post:

chak148 (2017-12-29), incomejobs (2017-11-27), Trump (2017-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 333 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)