+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great opportunity for us to profit in forex trading, because the Forex market is open for 24 hours in 5 days. but somehow I do not think whenever the market will show good conditions for our trade. so in the trade, I'm looking for the moment and the condition is very good, so when I do trade, I will get a bigger chance of profit. although it may not be every trading day.
    In the forex market when you are thinking of trading in the forex markt on your request. if you take more chances in a week you have more chances to lose your money and also have more chances to earn more profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unlike how many days I do it every time I find that I am comfortable enough to trade and I will not blow my money, I will harm him in any way I just find a suitable time that when I am free from worldly thoughts. and I'm a student. So I trade as a part-time trader. Usually I trade 5 days a week. But my dream is to be a full time trader. And I work hard to learn and practice Forex. I have a dream to open a training center for Forex beginners.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade for 5 days a week to trade. I am also in the learning phase now, I like to predict the trend of forex pairs so that in the future I will be able to drag more profits from forex trading. I love to trade on a daily basis at a time when there are releases of economic data from various currents. and For me I do it every time I am free and want to do something great so do not like how much I trade, but in the days when the market closed I increased my knowledge of forex and really really stuffing !!

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do forex trading on all 5 working days of the week. I do not want to spend any days because I feel very sad if I miss any day for any reason. Every day I try to trade as much as possible but because of my office and my family, I only trade for 4-6 hours a day. and Most often 3 days week I do not trade on Mondays and Tuesdays not this two day trading people can expect to happen on this day or lose love is love, so commercial market today, other days i can win

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade for all the days of the week because I try to trade at a good level with scalping and when you have to scalp then you can trade anytime for a week because you just have to take the trade and close it as early as possible with some profit. and actually beginners have more controversy about placing orders ,,,, and timelines ... as you said that trading on average 2 days is good for who wants to learn ,,,, because you can learn the theory in those days weeks left

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading, I will not set the same time to trade time, because I will be more flexible in trading and adjust to market conditions. because I see it is a very dynamic market conditions, so the market will not show good conditions for our trade. so we can always adjust to market conditions, so we will always face a smaller risk in trading. I like to do daily trading in forex because I have seen that you have to believe in your strategy to get the target you want and the forex market can give you some good money if you will place a good order in the market.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We agree with you actually. we are trading stocks in about 2 years this is not just one but two days work is really hesitant a little plus while the following time is short will not be careful movement plus extraordinary sector measures. in this case in general I really keep away from the following not just one but two short time for the reason that he has not so you can trade in that big loss. I love to trade for 5 days a week to trade. I am also in the learning phase now, I like to predict the trend of forex pairs so that in the future I will be able to drag more profits from forex trading. I love to trade on a daily basis at a time when there are releases of economic data from various currents

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love to trade for 5 days a week to trade. I am also in the learning phase now, I like to predict the trend of forex pairs so that in the future I will be able to drag more profits from forex trading. I love to trade on a daily basis at a time when there are releases of economic data from various currents. I trade for 3 to 4 hours every day. and I think that's enough for me. I have not set up forex trading because all my business I do as part time and as a side business. to get some profit.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new forex trader and I am currently learning to take a position here. and day by day I follow this market and chart. I feel you should follow the daily market after that, so you do not really need to trade day after day. I trade here 2-3 days a week. some knowledgeable traders are trading here day by day. But right now I am new therefore I never trade day by day. I trade the wed and fri day maximum. 2 days is amazingly useful to me. may be Monday and Friday to be a ghost for some traders, and they have a reason for that, but if we want to wait for a good moment then we can see in these days, there are some fluctuations and will give us a chance to make a profit, and I do trading every day. I can make a profit ... but on Monday and Friday, I only do some trades because the market moves lower

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar baat ki jay forex ki to time bohat sy loog pochty hain k kitny time kam karna parhta hai ,bro forex main agar ap news par trading karty ho to apko din main adha ghanta ya ossay b km kaam karna parhta hai or profit b achi mil jati hai our mere kheyal sy yahi behtar tareka hai forex main time k sath sath loss sy b bachny ka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)