+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 333 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market traders will pay the week for 5 days, hi. Monday, Friday, Friday, Friday, the main Forex trading traders don't like the game. If the students of Houn aur Forex are part-time job Jaisa hai. Main jub Houn is free of trading, Houn aur Daily amount of 2 hours on Forex orders and forex markets week men 5 days open hoti hai or hissab sa main daily trading kkerrta hon or 5 days hi trade kerta rehta hon but the main part of hi time is tradinng kerta hon or p [rofit kamany k ley men the main full trade tiime kerna chahta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't trade on Mondays and firdays that you can expect to happen on these two days Pepoole can win a lot on this day or lose a lot so that trading except these market days is good on other days I avoid these two days. and if we are students, we can choose the best session for us and think most part-time traders have paticular sessions for trading but for me now I get time and try to spend more time on forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading every day helps traders to get acquainted with the market. Monday and Friday are volatile - yes, but it's not always good to avoid it. We can use it to understand the workings of a turbulent market so that we can use it and generate profits quickly and Forex trading Monday without reopening hi. Regular week traders, five days of hain kart trading. Forex regular income as sub-danceika hi. Main ne bohat as traders, daily, you can go crazy dekha hai.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my brother my real forex account serf 4 din step on krta ho per loss kr deta ho loss q hota he q i stepped on forex i investment krne to bad i gold i invested i kam krta ho g abi ji is dfa ki invasment he wo my silver stepping on to the disadvantage how we proclaimed to God willing, luckily you didn't feel like that and I usually trade 3 weeks a day regularly. but sometimes I trade on Monday and Friday also when there is a big news announcement on those 3 days. Monday and Friday are truly unstable days. slow price movements but you can still take a few pips

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade for all days but I make entries only when I am very confident about the possible direction of the market so that I can make the best of the trades taken. But if the traders lose their minds when trading they only take random trades and lose money. and you for the user depends on the ha ha ha ha ha ha wo we have a haha. Daily hume is the target of the temple because parta ha. every 30 days a total of 40 karne posts, including hum ziyada se ziyada income, han han. I trade for daily karti hon money to get karne to liye.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    playing forex playing 5 din trading prime nakan as well as balky main sirf 3 din trading kerta hoon ager for target hit ho jay then to the main din hi hi kerta ho or ager trading phass jay then mujhy wait for the first time but play ziada koshish kerta hoon k 2 din market ko analyzing kero ot tray 3, our experience is that playing games and Thursday is the easiest day to change, and the choice of their wholesale money. but learn every day, and experience on the market every day, and how we operate every day. We are in the process of learning trade more concentrated than others. Sunday or Saturday to negotiate is very important for practical experience.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame I have a need at all times to start this trade from the market because I have a need to earn income as many types of income because Forex trading is a very easy and great income method. and forex trading is very difficult for me but in general we trade 3 times especially within 7 days we don't trade on mon and it might also happen about this 2 times individuals might get a lot about this time or even a reduction Therefore many industries other than from the current market is actually great at extra time. So trading is a major part of forex.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually we do business 3 days and nights most of the week we do not do business about Wednesday and also the 5th day you can expect to happen about this for a few days and nights men and women can sometimes get a large amount of money today and night or maybe rejecting a large number of business consequences except the industry today can be great about different days and nights. and man abhi forex new world business trading ho mujhy abhi trading real nai aati pr man isy learning krraha ho or umeed han inshaAllah jald hi isy learning krlo ga or man sirf or sirf account

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the first time the forex of Forex I will be able to spend 4 or more years before I have a 1 year of marriage, but I do not know how much money it is going to make in my trading business, but I do not know how much money is going to be made in a low-level transaction. If you have any questions, please contact us. We have a business relationship with you and you have a business relationship with you. sayad got 3 years old, and I did not know what to say. I did not know much about that. I have had a lot of training for 3 weeks and I have been sitting here for a long time.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do we have in my forex trading card, just one week? The main place for trading is karta hoon. chahe wo friday i na ho. par my Friday 7pm to the main nehi karta main baad. aur chutti to din bhi trade nehi karta. jaise ki newyear. storong singnal mile tabhi enter kar sakte he aap bhi chahe wo kisi bhi din ho. and This is a market that is open 24 hours a week and is closed for Saturdays and Sundays on this matter and we can make money in these five days and this is the best trading platform that gives a lot of money in this and we enjoy all these things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 333 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)