+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 333 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I will not set the same time for trading time, because I will be more flexible in trading and adjust to the market as a condition. because I see it very much as a dynamic market condition, so the market will not show the right time as a condition for our trade. so it's better that we can always adjust to the market as a condition, so we will always face less risk in trading!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me roz trading karta hon aur poore din forex market pe nazar rakhta hon..
    jaise hi koi achi situation samen aati hai me uske hisab se trade karta hon..kayi bar 1 din me 10 baar tarde karta hon aur kayi baar 1 bar bhi trade nahi kar pata..it all depends on market situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear week is 5th in my open market trading so I trade at week 15, I will buy it and I will be able to sell it so I can post it before I can buy it on Saturday and also open the market. Huni Chahiye and the main market for the Khair daily market have been traded weekly from 2 to 3 times, and the tab is strong on trends, but it is very difficult to trade on the same trend as trading companies in Bhaiya ji.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery bhai ham han new ham abhe step on krty ni han ham to abh post he starts krty han jisy hamen bhe fida hota han or forex job pays krny valon ko bhe post man pehly ham knowledge result kryn gyn or ky bad ham isy bhe acha business starts kr skan han or agr hamen forex koi man pareshani ho to hamen bta skty han forex man bhut won income han or a week man ham acha fortunately the yield of sk han han and i trade in Forex trading to make extra money or in other words i am part-time traders in Forex trading and hence I trade in this trading business only two days a week may be different but I never trade on Forex more than two days a week.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main b roz trading karta hon week main 5 dun market rahti ha agur market bund ho tub b main trading pa nazer rahkta hon

Highly Reputed Member lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222 has a reputation beyond repute lover222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,684 Times in 9,968 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you . i am trading near two years and this two day is really volatile no doubt and sometime this days dont care trend and market moves madly. for this most of the time i avoid this two days because its better not to trade then loss.

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 1,674 Posts
    I am agree with you . i am trading near two years and this two day is really volatile no doubt and sometime this days dont care trend and market moves madly. for this most of the time i avoid this two days because its better not to trade then loss

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main business is to start trading at 1 in the first half of this year, so that the market is going to be able to sell at a price that is expected to be available and it is worth mentioning here. market 1 hafte main 5 is going to have a lot of money from the main 5 of the main business that has 3 business days and if I can buy it, I would also like to buy it and I have been trading in most of the week from 3 to 4. The mgr yeh depends on the market position of the market. If I say that I have a good trade with you, then I will be able to relax and you will not be able to trade again. Most of my trading days are not traded during the first week of trading.

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,351 Times in 5,022 Posts
    The most volatile day is thursday and its the choice of big traders to make money. but we should learn to trade everyday and experience each and everyday and how the market behaves on each day. when we start trading concentrating on the learning process is more important than anything else. It may sunday or saturday trading is vital to gain hands on experience

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not want to go through a trade, then you will not be able to buy a business if you are not able to buy a ticket. It is a daily payment for every day, but you do not want to pay the same day as it is a student hon. If you are interested in working on a daily basis for a day-to-day basis, then you will want to know how to get the knowledge of the business that you want to learn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 333 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)