+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 333 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe you can find a few days in 1 week after the current market starts. My partner and I are also trying better to do business with every one of these days. Nevertheless the real sexual relationship is I always find development, if you have several developments that can supply me personally some prefer about my trade to produce trade as described by this type. However, if you have absolutely no movement in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen a lot of money in my trading and I have a lot of money in my trading, I have learned how to trade in a foreign currency trading business, I have a lot of money in this trading company, I have a lot of money and I have a lot of money. If I can not do this, I will be able to apply for an application that can be used for the application, but I have been able to send an application for this application, but I have a lot of money from foreign companies who have a lot of money in my home business. I have been able to buy one of the forex markets because I have been able to get the benefit of the discovery of some of the analgesics that have been able to help me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everything is true. Monday and Friday, how come the market is clear, the trend is the same as the one for Aata Isliye Mai at Dino Mein Bahut, Hoon's Jakarta trading room. Iske Baad 3 din mein jab has been the target of the band's full weekly profit trading ho jata kar hoon. chahe phir kitni bhi sure signals kyun na mil jaye. is a happy hoon student. meri trading me bhi eur / usd the pair hi jyada hota hi. Kyunki Anda Ek Dayre to Aaspass Hi Ghoomta Rahta Hai.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to trade to trade 5 days a week but do fewer trades on Monday and Friday because these two days I have fear. After all, another day was good for me and I tried trading in the Asian session and new work sessions most of the time and in 1 week I traded in 5 days. like I felt on weekends too. if in those days also forex will work then I will do it all week too. because I don't feel like a risky day. so I trade 5 days well without tension

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade daily and wait for a good opportunity to open new positions in the market whenever there is a good chance of making good profit. I keep an eye on the forex news too because after the news release, mostly there is a big movement in the market.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi dosto mn dily trad nhie karta q k ye bhot risky kam hai es lye hafty lmn sirrk ak do din fix kye hain un dion n trade karata hun rzna rade krny se loss b ho skta hi es ly ap zida se zyda knollldge istmal krin aur sikhin phr trade kri zyda trade karny se ap ka acont b b and ho skta hi

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    Main week main 4 din trading krta hun ur 3 din main rest krta hun keyu k gmain sub chrzion ko ik sath mange krta hun us sy mujhe zayda problems nhi hoti hein ur main bohat zayda eassy kaam kar sakta hun

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade 4 weak days. I usually don't trade on Mondays. I don't like Mondays and the market won't move much that day. But if I get a perfect signal on Monday I trade. I want to avoid as much as possible to trade on Monday. I usually post that day in the forum. and study. and traders ko market I sir tabi shipwreck chniye chahiye my forex market achhe se sab kuch samjh le to market i enter aur traders bina ess to yaha par kuch nahi kar sakte hai aur traders ko single to sath hi trade karni chahiye tabhi traders achhe se My market is bad for me.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well we know the forex market is open 5 days a week. But not all days are good for trading. That's why I trade most of the middle of the week. The trading volume is large, so the market experiences large movements which are very important to get a lot of profits. and if the market par depends on the market, the market is moving the card, we are hissab, the trader, the market is going to enter, hi, wo, how do you use the merchant, analyze the data so that we analyze the good, the market, the entry entry, the mai every la day trade ka hahe hota hi .

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    5 din market open rahti hai main jitnay din market oepn rahatio hai min itnay din ee trading kerta hum kun ka main na heamasaha ee apni lot bohat small rakhi hui hai is wajha se mujjhe rooz manat kerni hoti hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 333 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)