+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    main roz karti hu kyunki main aapne aap to rok nahi pati hu, roz kamane ka mauka ho to chodeaga, har insaan roz hi karta hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade 3 days mostly in week i dont trade on monday and friday u can expect was will happen on this two days people can either win alot on this days or loss alot so trade except these days market is good on other days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i approximately all days when market is open....every day i trade with demo ..and learning..abhi m newbie so i try to learn more and more....
    seheh ker rehe hain ap aik new bie hain apko her din trade kerne ka faia ho ga is terhan akpo pata chel jaye ga k konsa time frame bette rehe ga
    demo account mein emotions nehe milta wo lana jaroori ha

Junior Member Trader is on a distinguished road Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me its 24*5 per week for trading. and 24*7 for tryignt o get update about forex industry. So, in conclusion its a whole time work for me in order to have amy hold over the market.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    i approximately all days when market is open....every day i trade with demo ..and learning..abhi m newbie so i try to learn more and more....
    May be you are well experineced trader , but i`m not i just concentrate on making solid foundation of the anlaysis kuin k jitna he mera nalsysis acha hoga utna he acha mein trader ker paun ga or mera aim be aik well trader benna ha

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by imbest View Post
    Actaully we should not force ourselves to trade everyday. There are opportunities everyday and we have to set our weekly target and if that is achieved in first two day, I think we should relax and enjoy the profit by spending time at fun places with family.
    If you think that there are opportunities everyday and still you do not trade everyday , I think it is not something wise you do , as a trader trades whenever he finds opportunities and since Saturday and Sunday the markets are closed , you can spend time with your family and relax.

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actaully we should not force ourselves to trade everyday. There are opportunities everyday and we have to set our weekly target and if that is achieved in first two day, I think we should relax and enjoy the profit by spending time at fun places with family.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade all days of the week, but i normally wait for the perfect time to enter the trade and also i just do 1 trade a day to be safe and also not to complicate stuff and also in one day i trade with only one currency pair
    Rock On

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meri koshish tu ye hoti hay k may haftay k saray din ziada say ziada trading karoon laikin apnay office work ki wajah say din k waqt trading nahi kar pata aur office time k baad taqreeban sar hi din PC k saamnay rehta hoon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 333 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)