+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 333 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me waise to har roz chart ke samne baithi rehti hu. market ki movement pe nazar rakhti hu . But me daily aur weekly time frame se trade karna pasand karti hu to bas week me 2 ya 3 din hi muje meri strategy ke mutabik trade mil pate hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdul is an unknown quantity at this point abdul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading men her week 3 se 4 din trading kerta hon or many time main din men bhi kai dafa trading ker leta hon jis din mujhy zyada profit ho raha ho or jab loss ho tab main kam hi trading kerta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Man2012 is an unknown quantity at this point Man2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, although we can trade with all 5 day working but it is hard to trade with monday and friday becasue these day ussually make bad signals for traders to take and most of time, trend is not clear. It is difficult to predict trends in 2 these days. i only trade from Teu to Thir

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it was the right trade, but they should wait for the right moment and with the strategies we use to trade forex. as indeed in any trade will not at any time we can benefit. because it should really mengetahuai right moment with our strategy, so that as it will allow us to gain an advantage in our trade is. and it also minimizes the risk of loss in our trade.

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trade all days of the week, but i normally wait for the perfect time to enter the trade.

im still newbie so i learn and make practice everyday is very needed for understanding market situation everyday.

Senior Member arun is an unknown quantity at this point arun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to sara week hi trading kerta hon is market men or some times to main 1 sin men bhi 2,3 dafa trading ker leta hon jis din mujhy zyada profit ho raha ho is ley mujhy jab bhi profit hota hai main trading kerta rehta hon.

Senior Member ajmalmirza is an unknown quantity at this point ajmalmirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aik week main koi special nahi hia mujhee jab trend ki samjh lagti hia main tradig karta hun is ke ilawa main nahi karta hun chahye week main 3 din he kion na karun main trading kabhi be risky trading nahi karna chahta

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    commonly i class 3 life mostly in week i dont class on weekday and friday u can await was will happen on this two life people can either win alot on this days or casualty alot so dealing except these days activity is goodness on additional days

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ek week me kum se kum 5 din trading karta hu. Aur kuch paise market se earn karta hu

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always try to line to class 5 days a week but do lower exchange in mon and fri because this two days i fuck value . anyway others day is genuine for me and i try to swap in indweller conference and newyork conference most of the moment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 333 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)