+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 333 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Banned mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx will become famous soon enough mazinstafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trade almost all the days in the week because know the market has grown a lot and every day there is an opportunity in the market to earn a good amount of pips therefore i trade almost all the days in the week and closes my position on the weekend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main 5 din karta hoon. Monday ko market steady reheta hain, Thursday and Friday ko market main volatility jada reheta hain. New trader Thursday and Friday ko trade na karna assa hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a doctor so some time i trade in the day and some time in the night and when i dont have free time then i do trading with a robot so about if you ask me i think that i trade for about 4 days in a week and some time less then that as well

Senior Member msnafridi is an unknown quantity at this point msnafridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai 6 din forex trade ek haftha ka andar karta hon aur ek din chutti karta hon, same like i am in a service with someone,
    take it serious, this is not a game. this is a job and a full time job.

Senior Member Sting is an unknown quantity at this point Sting's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that i trade 5 days in a week i am new to forex trading so i get when free time then i spend that time in forex trading i am a student as well so i dont have much time so when very i get free time i give it to forex trading so that i can become a good trader

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    main forex main 1 week main 5 days work karta hon kun kay main part time trading karta hon is ley mujay kam is kam 5 days trading karna parti hai aur in 5 days main main buhat achi earning kar laita hon

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade everyday as i like to trade on the news so when there is time of release of news i can start to trade so that i can create good profit very easily in the high volatility. so It is totally personal decision at all the time.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member missali is on a distinguished road missali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main week main 5 din trading krta hon kiyon kah aik week main 5 din hi market open hoti ha r main tmam din trading krta hon kiyon kah achi earning krna ka lia 5 din trading krna boht zrori hota ha. Forex trading boht hi acha busienss ha agr hm rich bnna chahta ha to forex trading boht hi achi option ha rich bnna ka lia pora week trading krna zrori ha. Mera boht sara dost bi pora week tradign krta hain r main bi pora week trading krta hon.

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have joined this business on very serious notes and this is the business which i think need the full time and intention for expansion, expertise, and good profit, i would prefer to open and touch on all working days when the market opens and for those day when it closes we can compromise other wise open it or observe the last trends and challenges you have faced.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ny koi din fix nhi kiay hoay jb bi mjy koi sahi time lagta hai main trade kar lyta houn par main zada tar friday ko trade nhi karta koun ky is din market bht slow hoti hai or ap ko market ka koi sahi andaza bi nhi hota.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 333 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)