+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 333 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3330

Thread: Aap kitne din forex trading karte hain hain 1 week me?

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that i trade daily in forex trading but often i observe the trading market and to get the chance to get the more profit with my single trade, i always trade with market trend and grow up my trading capital i want to be long stay in forex trading forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ji main toh jab tak market open rehta hai tab tak kabhi bhi tarde karta hoon jab bhi mujhe achcha movement milta hai main tarde karta hoon aur woh koi bhi din ho agar amrket open hai toh main trade karta hoon bhai ji.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, of course I strongly think i trade only 2 or three days in this business because i made him a part time . when i feel that this time is good for Buy/Sell then i trade . so its not a routine trade. but by doing this short trade i got much more profit in my forex life.
    Last edited by minok; 2015-08-23 at 09:48 PM.

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAin ak week main 5 days hi forex tarding karta hun kun ke is business main humy earning ki opportunities bohat milti hain is liye humy un ko cash kar lena chaye ta ka achi earning kar sakin. aur daily trade karin gay tab hi hum achi arning kar sakty hain aur apni life bana sakty hain is liye daily trade bhi zarori ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I really do believe that I would like to trade in forex every day except the days market closed. Trading of forex is interesting you can not know the time how much time you invest because when i follow the chart and indicator at the time of trading, forget everything except the currency chart.

Junior Member Najibs is an unknown quantity at this point Najibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    in case kabhi signal mil gaya kuch toh rarely I am also doing trade only 3 days or sometime 4 days in weeks
    thanks

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear actually in forex it is no doubt that i trade on all 5 days and on friday i trade earlier within the overlapping session of london and US. i scalp everyday and make 25 pips everyday. i will trade during bank holidays of US.

Thanks
    well dear for me I really do think the best thing is to do trading when their is the opportunity in the markets. As i am a new trader and still learning the Forex i am making the trades on an average 2 days a week.This also gives me the time to relax and enjoy and then i can make sure that the profits will be there for a long time to come.

Senior Member raza.jeee2015 is an unknown quantity at this point raza.jeee2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market aik aisa market hai jo week me 5 days and 24 hours open rehti hai is liye main bhi forex market me week me 3 se 4 din tak trading karta hoon kabhi kabhi aik trade hi bohat zeyada time le leti hai is liye kabhi kabhi 5 din bhi trade karni parti hai.

Thanks
    in fact to me I personally think i am new in forex trading so i cant say anything but as i read posts of traders.. i come to know dat on monday and friday is very risk ... we cannot judge were market is going.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 333 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)