+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 457 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best concept is that the trader can first join as a tune and trading abstraction player and get some total by gaining radical knowledge of trade and when he gains unchanging profits, he can easily become a dealer of abstraction laden and people can trade. instantaneously because this market is 24x7. and ap ne bhta cha poocha question hi dekho yar i ne kaafi onlien kaam kiye bht hain fraud i ab i brickun ap ko sab tang a gya tha they are friends ne mjhe yah refer my business is my business ao jab i am good fortune can friend of trade, bro, for that, itni khushsi, hui tab bus, as he moves forex, bro .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-08-25)

Junior Member Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214 has a spectacular aura about Muhammad1214's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujh ko forex trading bht pasand hai aur uska waja ye hai k har chej jo hai mery marzi sy hoti mtlb k jo bhi kam hota hai uska boss mai hi hota hai
    aur mjhy par ksi ka koi pressure nahi hota hai is waja sy i feel better mery ko trading karna bht pasnad hai yahan market mai....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad1214 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-01), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai g aisa es business ma possible tu hay lakin ya koi asaan kaam nh hay k hum kam samay ma jahan sa acha paisa kama la , es k liyay hamay mihnat buhat hi zaida karna parti hay bhaiya g tab hi hum paisa kama sakty hy

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have tried so many business ideas to make money in my spare time but did not find success with them, otherwise I have lost a lot of money and time. I have done some MLM business also there I also lost. But in Forex trading I found a very good business opportunity that can be done by home, which is why I really like this business and Kafi traders ka kahna hi, ki forex join karne ka your reason hota hai, ki is the mein bahut sara paisa hi, louin wo bhool jata hai, ki los bhi is the field mein usse jayda hai, hume is field mein sirf advantage hi nahi dekhna hota hai, sab cheezo ka pura dheyan rakhna padta hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex will not help you get any money because you have a lot of money that you need to buy, but you need a successful trader to become a co-worker, and you have experienced traders who help you. I know that I have a business interest in my business ... I have a trading experience that is trading 24 hours a day, and I can still do whatever I can. and I do not have any office yet. There is also a profit potential profit. What are you going to do?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to natum For This Useful Post:

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an easy way to earn money. The forex market is open to all within 24 hours in every part of the world. By joining the forex market, you can learn many things from it. For forex, you just need the ability and knowledge to be enough for it. and I love forex trading because I know that this is the easiest business where you can earn money and prove yourself as a good trader with your hard work and with your trading skills

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade because this is an exciting field and with this field you will get some money to survive in this world. Today every costly thing and living expenses increases after trade and your income can overcome this and One of the most important aspects of trading that many traders do not seem to realize is that they should not care about certain trades to become losers. That's right, It might sound a little strange, but it's a fact. You see, Even if you have a trading strategy that you have now have a certain level of victory, you still do not know when certain instances of your superiority will result in winning trades or losing trades.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barokah For This Useful Post:

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex. trading that can start with the amount of investment I can borrow. its trading platform where I can trade at the right time along with my other freelance work. I can trade according to my investment and make a profit to my account whenever I want. This is an international market where everyone can start a career. I really like this market. and I like to trade mainly because what I produce in offline work or my work can generate a lot easily in a few weeks from forex without hard work there is absolutely no physical hard work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From forex, I can generate good profit in a short time and I do not need to spend much time to trade. And I can use it freely. So I really like this business. I think everyone loves this business for this reason. and The reason why I like forex trading is because this can be a source of income for me and replacing my job gives me more income from day job indeed. This is a huge potential for making money that attracts me to the forex trading business so I can live a comfortable trading life.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on Forex because it offers a huge amount of money to the traders. The merchant can earn a lot of money if he transacts well in Forex. Expert traders can make their capital doubled or triple after trading in no time. want to make my capital bigger. I think this will help to succeed in Forex. and Many traders think that it is very easy to earn money here. just buy and sell and make a profit, but that's not true. We have to learn many things and know when to buy and when to sell. It is true that forex is the best way to earn money. Thanks .

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fakhrunf For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 457 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)