+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 457 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading in the Forex markets give us the ability and the possibility to make good profits based on the analysis of the currencies and then looking at the fundamentals that will drive them.

As i am a Fundamental trader i would like to look at the markets and then make the analysis and then trade making some profits from the markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are bhai shabi apne profit ana ke liye karte hai....or koi log jo koi unemployed hote hai to usko forex job jaise dilata hai.... mare ko isleye pasand he ki ye easy or stock trading se alag hai and dusra to profit hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUr balance ko protect karny ka sab say sahi treeqa hay kay aap, limited risk lo aur big lots ko trade na karo. Apny intended risk level par stop loss lgao aur phir usay kabhi bhi wide na karo.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye duniya ki sab baree market hay aur is main earning ka aik pna hi charm hay. jab aap earn karny ki position main a jaty ho to ye aap ko rocket ki speed say asmaan par pohancha datee hay.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Yeh having never give up, attitude will surely help a trader in the long run.
    But also one should learn a lot about this market to make profit here. I like this business because by learning and applying our knowledge we can make lot of money here.
    Absolutely correct about your view point . every trader must have an attitude not to give up in any condition because in forex its possible many ups and down but we need to patience and have to mentality to manage all kind of situation then only its possible to servive long time here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manisha View Post
    bahi trading mein do cheezan bohot kam kerti hain aik to apki will power pr dosri not give up ye do things apko moivate rekhti hain ap trader ben jao , bahi jeb trading kerne k leye ate ho to is baat ko zahen mein rakho k yaar kisi b terhan apni equity ko safe kero or jeb ap is art mein master how jao how proect the balance ultimately i`m money earning start ker lete ho
    Yeh having never give up, attitude will surely help a trader in the long run.
    But also one should learn a lot about this market to make profit here. I like this business because by learning and applying our knowledge we can make lot of money here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading accha hain because it gives you opportunity to trade 24 hours. You can make profit as there is much volatility in the forex market. But it is also dangerous because we can loose money very fast in forex as well as gain also. so it prefect when we use stop loss and technicals for trading.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe forex trade pasad hein kyun ki ishme jyaada paisa kamane ka opporutunity hai. We know that there will not be any easy trade like forex where we can earn lots of money in very quick time with even small investment in our hand. We don't require to work hard physically to make money. It is easy as well as very lucrative business. That is why I like to trade in forex.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai apani spare time me kuch paisa kamana chahata tha, Aur wo bi ghar baite.
    Forex trading mera her requirement pura karne ka thakat rakati hai, iss liye mere ko Forex trading bahut hi pasand hai.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may not be rich overnight, I learned on this forum and could still exist on forex trading, I do not have a steady job, I really hope to make my triumphant forex trading, and have financial freedom, I have plenty of time for treading, and anywhere can to trading, provided there is internet and computer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 457 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)