+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 457 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ka market share market ke comparison me bahut hi acha hai kyunki isme kayi facilities aisi hai jo ki share market me nahi hai jaise ki 24*5 trading, instant profit etc
    isliye zada tar trader share market se forex market ki taraf zada dhyaan dene lage hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex trading siliye pasand hai kyunki maien forex ki jitni bhi study kari hai us hisab se lagta hai ki me forex me bahu6 acha pasia kama paunga agar poori mehnat ke sath trading karta rahu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    due to forex i really become financially free....forex is business where less investment required and we can earn more than our strength...i seen most of trader being successfull ..so i want to be like them and want to earn more..so i like forex...

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of trader treats forex as side busines or part time job....due to 24 hrs open market they can trade in their free schedule and make some earning..so due to no time bounndaries they like to trade with forex.... forex has more advantage then any other business

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    I join Forex cause its offers is too good main things in Forex business is small investment deal, unlimited demo currency for back test trading style, big leverage for make big deal with small capital no hidden things every thinhs in front of our eyes and also a other thing is too good that no body here is act like boss. all aforesaid offers are realy good to join Forex. I am also like this business very much.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Frankly Forex is my passion and i think it gives the opportunity to earn money in high amount in a very short period of time ,which other sources of business can't give us for sure.I think all depends upon your interest and if you are positive in this field it becomes the best choice for you and thus same happened to me also.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right that there are no boundries for trading, we can trade at any time and we can trade with any amount by leveraging the amount. Most important thing is that we get much volatility so that more chances to earn as well as lose.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time pass karne se behtar forex trading ki basica ki padhai karni acchi rahegi. Jab bhi aapke pass time hoga tab app is forum ko surf karke dher sari jankari prapt kar sakte hain. Just do not make time pass, you should have to learn with the time.

Member forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips has a spectacular aura about forexpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like a business that give me all type freedom that is time freedom , and i never like that i do work in any other person hand so i enjoy a business and Forex trading also a Business and i like this business so i like Forex trading because it give all type freedom and enjoy my life.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother its true "forex me return kafi acha aata hai" but we also think its opposite also because its devastating also and there is lack of experience then within very short time we can lost whole amount . so everyone have to learn much before invest in forex and if there is sufficient learning then forex is best option i think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 457 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)