+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 457 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When people join Forex trading, they think that here is to make money, and it will not be easy to sell, and fortunately, but that is not true. We have many things to learn when buying and when to sell is to get to know. and I like trading forex because I think there is a great pleasure to lose and win in the market and if we will place our good trade then we can get more pleasure from the market and have the opportunity to get real money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex profits are actually far greater than other online businesses. here we have all the options to get the amount we want, we can work all day except Saturday and Sunday. there is no limit to the ability to benefit every minute, every second. and Forex is very much because forex is the largest online currency exchange market. Forex is open 24 hours a day. So I can trade whenever I want. I can get a lot of money from forex in a very short time. This is the reason to like forex very much !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Pak003 (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like trading on Forex because ima students are collage. I can't go anywhere for anyone like my mother's father never wanted me to do such work. on Forex, I don't go anywhere, I sit in front of a computer and trade. it was a respectful job that my mother's father liked my activities. in this business, I can be at a height and my parents will feel proud of me. and I like Forex because it gives me the opportunity to get a lot in a short time. The second reason is that I can trade from anywhere at any time. So it has short requirements with lots of opportunities. That's why I trade on Forex.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is one of the great methods of making money. In this case we can trade from our home or office. And we don't need to spend around 5-6 hours to make money, what we spend in routine work is no boss from us and we can decide that we don't work anything else really! and indeed we can get more than our strength. I also like forex because you can start with less investment but the great thing is that you can do it 24 hours a day. I can produce more, without disturbing my other activities. I believe that more people will be interested in this forex business.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i smajhta hu k sub chahte hi k wo achi earnings kmaye or acha sa profit kma kr apni want to krei kre or aise hi they kch sapne hai jo me smajhta hu k i forex se hi pura kr sakta hu is liye mjhe forex bht pasand hi or I say because mhhe bht acha lagta hi ior knitldge me b izafa hota hi. and we must learn to become a successful trader, I have lost my real money before and I don't want to lose again I have to start trading in a strong way to follow the market direction

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beyond any doubt showcase currently be most exquisite companion you can invest parcel of your energy to be with him . in any case, be cautious from this companion since he can make u all of a sudden exceptionally miserable individual and one day can fulfill u extremely man
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,147 Times in 1,148 Posts
    forex eak popular business hai is liye kay sub log is per work kar rahay hein aor main samjhta hon is say acha aor best business aor koi nahi hai isliye main is per work kar raha hon aor karta rahon ga. muje is say achi earning mil rahi hai.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Trump (2018-10-02), Unregistered (2)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Muje forex per work kartay huway kafi time ho gaya hai is liye main is per kaam kar raha hon aor main samjhta hon forex eak great business hai is liye apko is per work karna chhaiye agar ap free hein to is per work karen aor dhair sara paisa kamayen.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), danish555 (2018-10-20), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,011 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade here in the Forex just because you have a good platform for earning some great money and also you are a boss of your own business so my dear brother i have to say that Forex is great really great business so just keep learning about the market.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Sadtrader (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02)

Senior Member Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader has a reputation beyond repute Sadtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,774 Times in 1,026 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje Forex Trading bohat zayda pasand hai or iske bhoat zyda reasons hain jis ki waja se main Forex Trading ko bohat zyda like karta ho sab se bara reason to ye hai ke humai Forex mai koi zayda effort nae karni parti hai jesa ke normal business main humain bohat zyda effort karni parti ha Forex trading main esa koi system nae hai is main apni marzi se trade kar skte hain.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sadtrader For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-10-01), billyboy00007 (2018-10-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-01), Keyboard (2018-10-01), sufiyan22 (2018-10-02), Sunriser1 (2018-10-01), Trump (2018-10-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 457 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)