+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 457 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4569

Thread: Aapka forex trading kyu pasand hain?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai Online mein aisa koi kaam nahi hai, jo life time chale bas forex hi ek akela aisa business hai, jo life time chalega aur hamesha yaha par income ka jariya banay;a ja skta hai, isliye mujhe ye business pasand hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, my dear actually to me I obviously think that myself I love this forex trading because I love to trade from my home and it looks good trading platform and here no boss but good chance to make profit. I think we need to develop our own trading skill. We can do this trading business at our suitable time that means no need to follow any time schedule.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, In fact I absolutely find that Forex ka market share market ke comparison me bahut hi acha hai kyunki isme kayi facilities aisi hai jo ki share market me nahi hai jaise ki 24/5 trading, instant profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear the main reason that i like and trade in the forex is only that its easy to trade online all time five days a week so for trading there is no need to go any where and there is no public dealing involved and we can trade siting at home

Member kk43501 is an unknown quantity at this point kk43501's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje forex trading is liye pasand hai kyunki ye kafi acha business hai paise kamane ka aur isase hame bahut achi achi cheese pata chalati ttrading ke bare mai aur ek batt ye business se ham bahut jaldi aamir ho sakte hai as compared to other business so that i reall love this business

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i such as the forex tradings as a result of i think there is actually great enjoyable of losing and winning on the actual market and if we will place the good trades after that we can get a lot more enjoyable coming from the market and have the actual possibilities to obtain the real money.

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever people join Forex trading, these people think that it must be right listed below to build money, and this will not end up being simple to sell, and profit, however the not accurate. We have many issues to learn whenever to buy and whenever to sell is actually to obtain to understand.

Banned haikal is an unknown quantity at this point haikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    This particular market is actually open with regard to a period of 5 days a 7 days and through the entire 24-hour 7 days can function on this particular market via this particular period on the actual evening and on the actual day, however I'd such as to work on a day is preferable to the actual evening.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Yes u tend to be right which there tend to be no boundries with regard to trading, we can trade in any kind of time and we can trade along with any kind of amount through leveraging the actual amount. The majority of important factor is we obtain a lot volatility so which a lot of chances to earn because well because lose.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader 24 hours me kabhi bhi kaam kar sakta hai,ye business hai jismein koi kisi ka boss nahi hota hai,yahan trader khud he mehnat karke yahan achha kar sakta hai,ye business poore world me kahin se bhi kar sakte hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 457 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)