+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 311 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading Forex market from last 10 months and out of that one month i did demo account trading.
    MY trading experience is quite mixed bag. Loss is more and no profit at all till now. I am carrying my trading with a little hope in mind that i will make big in coming days.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    You should shift to real account now if you feel you are confident and you have back tested your strategy. I have been trading from 4 months now and I am doing okay so far.
    Wow... In just 4 months are doing Okay... I am jealous for you... I am trading for more than 2 years.. Still not in profit.. maybe this is because my wrong approach.. but most of all I am too much lazy.
    But I think to be mastered this business one should trade on demo for atleast 6 months...So you are trading in demo or in real?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    mera to 6 months ho gaya trading ke. par abhi vi maine sikh nehi paya forex. or ha real account me mera approx 4 ya5 months ho gaya. aur abhi bhi main demo me practice karta hoon. mere bhai ke sath.
    You should shift to real account now if you feel you are confident and you have back tested your strategy. I have been trading from 4 months now and I am doing okay so far.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    i carried out trading last three year and i always advice to the new trader that you must start their trading career from demo account , because demo having lots of important tools which are much useful in real trading and help out to you for profit.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I an trading since July and still learning. There is endless learning in everywhere. My opinion is 'It's not easy to learn forex strategy'. Need hard work learning mentality, self control, business behavior & personality and financing. Combining of all the thing will result of becoming successful.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera to 6 months ho gaya trading ke. par abhi vi maine sikh nehi paya forex. or ha real account me mera approx 4 ya5 months ho gaya. aur abhi bhi main demo me practice karta hoon. mere bhai ke sath.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    main to pichle 15 din se trading kara.mai demo account pe trade kara abi to usme acha profit kamaya par chahata hu ki yehi profit live account me bi kamau
    bhai demo me tensionnahi hota hai real mai dekna tension leke open karega aur tension leke band karega...aur kabi kabi tereko nid be nahi ayega..when u loose for 1st tymj you wont frustated as the losses grow frustration wil play
    stratigies that can help you click here

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to pichle 15 din se trading kara.mai demo account pe trade kara abi to usme acha profit kamaya par chahata hu ki yehi profit live account me bi kamau

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    its great still you are practicing in demo although 6 month passed . i also do such before but i think its better to trade in cent or micro account because when already 6 month passed and if you use such account for small risk then it may give you more concentration when trade with real money.
    I think you are absolutely correct friend . i also think its time to trade in real when 6 month passed but its always better idea to trade cent or micro when sift demo to real to check skill in real market and if there is good going then we can trade with real account.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    jani main 1 year se trading kar raha hn or es main main ne seekha ha k ham ho saber se kaam lena chiye greed or emutions ko control rakhna chiye nahi to kafi loss ho sakta ha lekin ye bhi sach ha k insan ghaltiyan kar k seekhta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 311 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)