+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 311 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trading for a while now. Probably about 2 years old, it is to join the MT5 forum that
    I learned trading. and guess what I just got for this, now it's like something in my lifestyle.
    I want to be a great trader and others admire me as a trader, so I work hard in the market.
    I hope I can make this possible with a few years' experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

duki (2018-01-29), vrindavan (2018-01-29)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, I think that the reason for the series means success for all the traders they follow,
    when we trade with good plans, we do not slack off the lost because we have put the first
    plan of what we are going to do. lose and what we can bear as loss and also about the profit I think,
    when we think like this I think that we can find a good plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member basharat777 is on a distinguished road basharat777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy surf 1 mah hogya hay istmal krty huwy mainy buht kuch sekha hay aur buht kuch seekha rha hun .

Junior Member shaharyar asim1 is on a distinguished road shaharyar asim1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m a new comer... abhi learn karha hu hopefully one day i m become successful man in forex trading..... ap kitnay saal se karhay ha forex trading?

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein forex market mein 3 year se zyada ka time hogya hai mein forex market mein trading kar raha hon k dear forex market mein trading mein hamen is time mein mujhy experience acha hogya hai hamen

7. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-30), Aliakbar2016 (2018-01-29), arshadlaskani (2018-01-28), ASHOK (2018-01-27), bali351 (2018-01-29), batool (2018-01-28), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-29), forex247 (2018-01-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), India148 (2018-01-26), israr2017 (2018-01-27), jimmy17 (2018-01-28), kanita (2018-01-28), KASINA (2018-01-27), MARandhawa (2018-01-28), mian5575405 (2018-01-28), Nirzana (2018-01-27), sarfraz786 (2018-01-29), zahraali989 (2018-01-26), zulfiqar5564 (2018-01-29)

Banned dulax delex will become famous soon enough dulax delex's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a common thing, People should really feel trading accounts with a small number
    of inorder to know the difference between the two accounts, the emotion
    of some time killing profitable trades and some times they
    will make us buy a trade loss.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading Forex trading at 1 year ago, so far I have not seen any kind of information,
    I do not know what I am doing, but I do not know who I am from, I can say that I do not know anything,
    neither do I know more than that. If you have any idea about the two strategies,
    then you can check the name of your trust, or in the first place, if you trust the person
    at the place where you are going, then you have a good chance of doing this

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

cadamkhan (2018-01-29), coramel (2018-01-29), elpiji (2018-01-29), gandiwa (2018-01-29)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat ek dam sahi hi forex main techanical or fundametal dono analysis hi jaruri hai.
    hame dono analysis ko barabar importance deni chahiye fundamental or new se karne waali trading
    jaldi deti hi result or gain bi acha hi hota hai. main ne apni trading abi kuch mahino pahle
    hi begin ki hai or major technical analysis se trading kar raha hu

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading for 4.5 years and until now I still can not make a profit very well
    and consistently and you know sometimes we make it more and sometimes we can not touch the target and for that,
    I conclude, do not make targets for each trading, we are just a trader with the best we can do and in this way,
    the mind can think clearly ... (the target can be a burden)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

fx love (2018-01-29), nidji (2018-01-29), nvidia (2018-01-29), qomat (2018-01-29)

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just new bie and I have spent only two months in forex trading waiting time when
    I will be able to withdraw my money I have faced 2 margin margin call, now I try my best to learn it well,
    I will just Want to say that will never be lonely someday you will also be a winner,
    so just hope for the best.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kawah For This Useful Post:

darwan (2018-01-29), gold maniak (2018-01-29), kazna (2018-01-31), koreanfx (2018-01-29), rolens (2018-01-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 311 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)