+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 311 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the past year and it is really good for me and the income from it is very good and we have to learn first and then try to trade and it is very good for us to learn and produce and forex is used in part time and income is also increasing with that. I think now you should open a demo account trading site at pennies. I think we should not run a demo account as long as we do not have emotions in a demo account. I've seen many more successful demo accounts, but have not gotten the original account yet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading since just a year now. MY trading experience is quite diverse. More loss and no profit at all until now. I brought my trade with little hope that I will be great in the next few days. I trade in the forex market from the last 2 years but I still have not gained profits but now my trading performance is really improving so it is a phase where I have to recover the losses that I get and make a profit on it so I will get profit from forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,221 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in the trading business more then 3 year this is the so good and so trusted online business i see not any other good job like forex trading this business is the more profitable business augar ap log es min hard working kurte hin tu trading jesa koi bhi or business nh hu sakta hai trading ek great job hi or great online business hi or mine bhe forex ki trading min kunke hard working ki hi or min es job min last 3 years se hun or min success or kmyab hun es job min this business is the so good online and great online business

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-27), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), iqrayousaf (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-27), jhoradpak (2018-05-27), naveedbnn (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje forex ke trading main kam se kam 10 sal ho ge hain or maine bht kuch learning ke hai forex ke trading main se kun ke mera teacher mera ek dost the jis ne muje start main trading ke bare main learning krwi or us ne muje demo per working krwi or ab main ek good or complete trader hon or main ese liye forex ke trading se khush hon or mere pas forex ke trading main good learning hai or good knowledge hai or maine bht zida knowledge gain kia hai forex ke trading main se es job main se or main es liye es job se forex ke business se bht he zida happy hon or

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-27), ghaffar500 (2018-05-27), incomejobs (2018-05-27), javedqasim (2018-05-28), jhoradpak (2018-05-27), Nirzana (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member tarigu will become famous soon enough tarigu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading forex in the Forex business for nine months and I would say of course that it is the most effective system and could be a reasonable business opportunity for people who have an understanding of the market and also the ability to create profit on a standard basis of the market .
    One of the biggest problems facing new investors is that they do not understand how to handle their cash. in fact many investors still do not handle their cash which triggers a big problem to get rid of their own accounts quickly as they continue against the big trend

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,350 Times in 2,470 Posts
    M abi new Hun. Mjy ABI one week hua ha.. trading seekhty hua.. mjy edr see bht kuch sekhny ko Mila Jess k trading ksy krta hen ktna invest krna apny emotions PE control krna... Or greedy Ni bnna .. ye ak BHT acha platform ha... Apko edr bht kuch sekhny ko milta ha.. AP without investment Indian forex k zariye trading KR skty Hain... Thank you....

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post. I trade the forex market for about 8 months now, I am still a beginner in it. But I am patient for it because I already understand that it takes time, skill and dedication to reach the top in forex trading. Merchants who want to be successful must be patient. Thank you for your submission. Main nain aaj tak kamyabi say 4 saal pooray kar liye hain aur ab maree trading ka ye fifth year hay, main half decade poray hony par hud ko judge karoon ga kay kahan not pohancha hoon aur to satisfy na hoowa to enough kar jaoon ga.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are a really true friend. I also think the time to trade is real as the 6 months go by but the idea is always better for the penny or micro trade when filtering out the real demos to check out the skills in the real market and if there is a good one then we can trade with the real account. To em I trade the last three years and I always suggest to new traders that you should start their trading career from demo account, because the demo has many important tools that are very useful in real trading and help you to profit!

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started the Forex business 6 to 7 months ago. then I leave Forex after a few days for several reasons. Now a few days ago I started again working on Forex.is dafa myn ny bohat kch parhany k baad forex ma kaam start kiya hy. r umeed krta hn ab ki dafa myn profit result zorror karun ga. If you forget to set up SL every time you open a trade, then you should practice in a demo account for this. Real trading without SL is a serious killer. I advise you to trade in demos to practice SL settings and come to real trading only when you make it a strong habit.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh, it is good to hear that you have accomplished what you can take in forex and think that it is for your experience in forex.toi also passed almost two years and think there is so much improvement during this time and think that experience for this market. I am a new trader. I started trading demos from December. But I am still not confident enough to trade real. Several times I trade from a friend's account. But most of the time I make a loss. So I'm still dealing with demo trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 311 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)