+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 311 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear ji Mujhe is business mein kaam karte huye taqreer 3 saal se jyada ho gaya hai isliye Mujhe enough experience Mirchi ka hai but Mere loose hone ki wajah Yeh Hai km emotions to control nahi kar pa Raha that's why I am losing from this business but I am working hard to control my emotions I know I will I had to otherwise I will be losing all my money from this business if I want to be successful Forex trader then I have to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), Unregistered (2)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main pichale ek saal se trade kar raha hu aur maine is one year i bah kuch kia hai, maine you behatar learn kiya hi ki trend to opposite trades kabhi nahi karni chahiye hamesha trend se sath hi trading karna chahiye. Accounts apne ka ka only 5% who use karna chahiye. and time in the forex market does not mean that it will give you a lot of success but that means that how much you earn money from the market. if you earn consistent money then you have taken a lot of time in forex to trade well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading Forex for the last 6 months and feel that this business is really very reliable and a life time. Many times I benefit from trading and some times I lose money too but it is a good experience for me.
    Yet I have not started my trade collecting knowledge to trade and practice for profit but I am close to start a good job and make my future brighter and successful with this job and make money in a short time with the help of a good trader

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now you should open a cent account instead of trading on a demo account. I think we do not have to stay in demo account as long as we do not get emotion in demo account. I have seen many people succeed in demo accounts but failed in real accounts. and I do forex trading for two years and I have taken much experience in this market. I know that this market is the most difficult market where it is not easy to have an easy trade in this market.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think at this point, you should open one percent account, and then trade on demo account. I believe we do not have to be too long watching the expression, we tend not to get a demo account of emotions. In fact, I have many people who gain access to demo accounts, but succeed in real accounts. and I was just a few weeks before I joined in forex now I do not know at all about forex trading but day by day increase my knowledge about forex hope one day i will become a better trader. thanks

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I do foreign exchange trading from lasting a few weeks and I really enjoy in the forex market. I had lost a few bucks in my first real account but I still avoided so hoping that I would get my money back. For me it is like a game that is too exciting! and For me, I'm just a new bie and I only spent two months in forex trading waiting time when I will be able to withdraw my money. I have faced 2 times margin call, now I try my best to learn it well, I just want to say that never feel guilty someday you will also be a winner, so hope for the best really!

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading the sunset seesaw period and I always advise new dealers that your moldability leverages their trading career from current accounts, as it shows it has many of the most effective tools in the right trade and fixes you for profit. and I trade in Forex for almost two years and I lighten the initiation of the acquisition that I initially confiscated many of these dollars because I could not get a merchandiser and because of my greed suffered a setback but I experienced excavations at the Amerind Amerind Facility to get any entry and issue it be true attention and restore my defeat.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess now you have to determine the coin relationship rather than trading in the present place. I guess we do not have to disarm in calculating count for overnight because we do not do emotion in chronicle demo. I see a lot of people who managed to show chronic but exploit failed in giving actual information.
    I am new in forex trading and this is my next month in forex atrading and I am getting my first profit and withdrawal this month I am very happy to get my profit and my money and I also hope next month I get over this month

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my knowledge, a beginner must learn to understand about Forex business. It is not easy to learn Forex strategies. thus requiring hard work mental learning, self-control, behavior and personality and business financing. Combining all requirements will result in success. Good luck. This strategy does not like to deal with Forex because of new strategies in the market and most of the strategies we have in Forex strategy is a success rate of less than 50% this means that all strategies in the market contain high levels of risk and can easily lose money.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade the past year and it is really good for me and the income from it is very good and we have to learn first and then try to trade and it is very good for us to learn and produce and forex is used in part time and income is also increasing with that. The last 3 years said the trade kr raha hn. laikin in the first three years said the first 6 months demo account almost kain. .. I am happy with my 2.5 years experience. I get a lot of benefits in this period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 311 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)