+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 311 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I am on Forex since 1 year and now I have experience in Forex trading and I think experience is the key to success in the Forex trading business, if we want to gain experience in Forex trading then we need more practice, practice make we are also experienced in Forex trading . and I think we cannot control our emotions by trading on demo accounts just because we know that we are not at risk for our real money. But when we trade with a real account we will feel emotions. So it is recommended for traders after practicing on a demo account to open a cent account so that he can practice with him to be able to control his emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe abhi thora arsa hi howa he forex mien.abhi tak mien completely settel ni howa.abhi mujhe or mehnat ki zarorat he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You and I are trading a demo account and now I think you need to open an account. I think for the long time we received from demo account, demo account, there are some understanding, we live in. I've seen a lot of success from demo accounts, but failed to find real accounts. and I have started my career in the last year and it is very difficult because I continue to experience losses throughout the year, it is difficult for me, this year I have become better especially last month when I put my system in trading and I learned to control my emotions

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading forex for the last 4 years now and my trading skills have improved dramatically, so I would suggest all new traders in the forex market to be very patient when trading in the market and make sure they practice well with demo accounts before. invest original money and waisy to mai forex trading taqreeban ek saal se kar raha hoon but mai trading ko sahi time nahi de pa raha koi mera mai trading kam hota ja raha hai qk mai kuch kuch arsy to baad he trading karta hoon jis to main waja loss ko face karna hai.but ab mera full time forex trading ko join karny ko dil kar raha hai aur mai ne ek teacher se bhi baat kar li hai.

Member oray is on a distinguished road oray's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do foreign exchange trading from the last few weeks and I really enjoy in forex. I have lost a few dollars in my first real account but I still hope that I will get my money back. For me it is like a game that is too exciting. and I have started forex in May 2012 and until now I have taken much experience from him. It is a good business and if used wisely, it provides a profit opportunity. I have taken most of the knowledge from discussion forums because in the forum there are different topics covered by experienced traders who share their opinions very well. I hope I will take more profit with the passage of time.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started trading three months ago, but before I started the real account I have learned the complete knowledge about forex & I thank the great God who helped me to earn money in every trade but some time I acted greedy then I lost all money. So I decided that the next time I receive a normal profit. So in this way my account is still alive & my money is frugal and I just started trading forex and initially I was quite excited but in this month I lost all my capital and I am worried, now to recover my lost capital, and how to trade profitable.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not a very long time for me in forex but I can tell you that I have learned a lot from this place. not just by trading but by talking to experienced traders or talking to people in the forum. Only a few months in forex and I started to like this place. it makes me work hard and reward me what I deserve and almost 1 year and I got a good profit here I bought one laptop, bike, and many other things. So very profitable for me, we can get a good profit here. We must know to make a good profit ..

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did in forex only 1 year ago and i did in form in last 6 months but i enjoy in trading and in the form i learn more and i am very happy in trading. in the trade I learned and produced both I feel very satisfied in a year. in a year I study and get both, and I have a year in forex and I feel in myself that there are so many things that I learned a lot and I miss 2 years of experience and stability in forex maybe 3 years after crisis gain expertise to achieve profit and losses are avoided because as much as possible I suggest formatting in learning based on Forex

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here for 2-3 months ... I use trading as a separate time .. when I have extra time I spend on it and make money in forex trading with ease. But for a beginner demo account is the best option for trading in forex and I trade is this business from one year and I earn very good profit from this business on my investment this business is a great opportunity for people who do not have job. and this business also provides a very good business scene.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a senior member of this osam market which is named after the market and forex trading business. it's like this that I do well in this business and therefore I am producing good. I am not so old in this matter so I can not do anything about my experience but I can confirm that it is worth to work here. and main abhi new hun forex mein muje abhi thorahi time hua hai ise join kiye hue to muje itna experience to get nai hua lakin main koshish krti hun k zada se zada time ispe lgati hun takay zada kr skun trade info kun trade bare mein .. ism kam kr k ab tk for muje faida hi ho ra hai aur achi income hojati hai ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 311 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)