+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 311 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now you must be outside the percent of invoices rather than trading on the demo stating. I imagine we should not postpone the calculation of the demo for stress because we do not try emotion in calculating the demo. I have seen an abundant grouping deed succeeding in demo relations but the feat did not work on the right ground. and I used forex for the past two months, before instead of never hearing about forex. I learned many important things, how we can get success in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is an online business. work with time we get more experience. This forex business does not work in our experience it will happen some time and some time down. move quickly. it's a mixture for us when we lose we wait for the market and don't take more .leave this market for some time to return to its original position. and We are a forex trading 2 years because it is more true that forex is a very profitable business. But it is not profitable for all time. Loss is part of the business. So, sometimes it results in huge losses. But if someone can trade with the right skills then it is very profitable ... so thank you forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we don't have to stay in a demo account as long as we don't get the emotion on the demo account. I have seen many people succeed in demo accounts but failed in real accounts. I am on my way to developing good money management and I will obey it. After we avoid the rules, it's very risky ... and I'm here for 2 years. In the beginning of the trade I got a lot of losses. But after a big loss, I also got a profit. That's the thing that doesn't allow me to stop trading. I am a part-time trader. Basically I am a student.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje hahaha he hua ha ha jis playing bht kuch sehkhaa hmm, bro, how come I have experience, huna chae haa jitna ziyada, expert hog iss mai otna he apa faida ha ha, thats why thats why did you publish make more money and up to 3 months valid trading hn or ma ma huh ma ht or ma ma experienced ho gya hn or ma ab is ma a6a feel like hn or you are ab hahaha a6a ha ha ha or you are cultured hi zyada kamaaal business alias ha hum sub k lye

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I trade forex for 1 year and in 1 year I really experienced very well in forex trading and now I get a very good amount of profit in a very short time. I also suffered a loss in getting started but after getting better experience and strategy, I got a very good profit and that was a common factor, one must feel doubtful about a real account with little inorder to understand the differences between each account, emotions while killing profitable trades and several times they will build a North American country to shop for trading losses.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been here in Forex trading for the last 3 years and still trying to reach my target. We know that a forex trader must have good experience to get success in Forex trading. Forex is an extraordinary business and a trader must be smart to get success in Forex trading. and now I am exclusive on the journey to produce profitable money management and I provide support for it. In the past we did not use that rule, but it was really annoying, we might set a record if we did it for several lives.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what to say or do in this work due to the fact that I do not know how to do this. However, the main trader of the house trader said that he had a lot of money in his trades or business. If you have any idea about how to do it, you will still have to use it, but if you do not know how to do it, then you can use it here. The main reason for this is that the 4 people who did not know or used to go to school because they did not even know how to do any other work or if they did not even know about it, then they would still have to pay attention to or apply for money. If you are interested in a foreign currency trading business or you have a 2 month income or earning money from your home, then you will also enjoy it, you will also be happy that you can buy something that will make you feel better.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have been here for the past six months, Forex is a very popular platform. It really helps me in increasing my monthly income. Forex market is so globally famous because of the features and facilities provided for its traders. Forex is the best in everything ! and the main abhi kuch Bulan as the main trading of Raha Hun Kar abhi newbie hun is the main boriness of Aor Main Ne Suna Hia to be the main bohat she is earning money Sakty Hain is Liy She is the main business aya hun aor umeed hi to the main apni koshish kamyab main hoi jain ga

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can get money and money can change our lives. Giving us money housewives they can get a lot of profit on their investments I feel good my first job reading my lessons well then doing other work is real ... really then doing another job business is real business and I trade in business Forex since 9 months and I can say with certainty that it is the best system and is a great business opportunity for those who have market understanding and the ability to make many consistent profits from the market really !!

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main forex trading bht long time se kar raha hu mujhe 5 saal hone ko hai aur main aaj tak market main jitna jyada time spend kiya hai meri learning hi achi hui hai maine forex trading ko bht jyada pasand karta hu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 311 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)