+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 311 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been in this trading business line for more than 3 months and I am still learning about this trading business step by step as I move forward and I really really enjoy most of my work on demo accounts so I can learn how to get good or bad market trends and I am new and I use this from the last 6 months and I get a lot of knowledge and learn how to succeed. Here we can deal and learn many things and can get pocket money through this. That is a big and big way of success. It's simple and easy to work. You can do many things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main new company is the main forex business. Mjhe is the main business of entering huay abi bs three months huay hain. Yeh business jordan meri science hai or say better or koi online business nai hai. Main abi is kam ko sekh rai hun or boht jald hi is the main success of the results . and I started a foreign exchange trading business at the end of two thousand and eleven. But, I have not made a profit that year due to lack of knowledge and experience. In two thousand and twelve I restarted my business and got enough profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did forex trading from the last few months and I really enjoyed forex. I have lost a few dollars in my first real account but I still hope that I will get my money back. For me forex is like a game that is too interesting. and if you forget to set SL every time you open a trade, then you have to practice on a demo account for this. Real trading without SL is a serious killer. I advise you to trade in a demo to practice SL settings and come to real trading only when you make it a strong habit.

Senior Member Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,045 Times in 1,819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started Forex business in 20 July 2018, still now i do not invest my own money in Forex business i am doing this business with Forum bonus i earn $27 profit and almost $200 lost in business. In few month i learn a lot about Forex business, i learn how to open good trade and how to place modify order, pending order or instant order and placing stop loss or take profit option in our trade and many other terms which are particularly used in Forex like pips, major currency pairs, cross currency pairs etc. almost i learn a lot in few month and still i am learning about Forex business.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonafi For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), Chemistry (2018-12-04), danish555 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading for 1.5 years and doing a very good job and when you will start trading you need to make sure you have enough knowledge about the insta forex trading system there are so many people doing work on the forex trading insta that they get too nothing how to earn money on both forex instances and mjay forex join me huay at least one year hogya ha or menay is business money gets ki ha or bohat kuch loses kiya ha mistake apni Lakin Hamesha is as famous as seekha ha ha ha ha ha ha or Mushkil Waqt I am patience with you, haha

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think now you should open cent account rather then trading in demo account. I think we should not stay in demo account for long as we not getting any emotions in demo account. I have saw many people getting succeed in demo account but getting failed in real account.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade in forex from the past year. This is a very rich market if we use STOP LOSS. Because if you do not place a stop loss for your trading on forex trading, then you push all of your money. and trading kertey huay muje 2 sa ho gaye hain and muje bohat hua hay profit playing part time trading kert hun and month k final main income income kama leta hun tarding k kuch ordered hain jin ko follow kerne say ap income saktey ho achi ho or aik ache Sakte tire traders and trading kertay only how come the emotiones are the main controls for Rakhna Chaheay.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, I'm not old in the forex trading market, I'm here only a few months and watching online forex trading on a regular basis for real trading experiences. I know very well if I don't take the right trading knowledge, I have never succeeded in this business. and im in Forex trading from the last 2 months. in the first month I learned how to dress forward and trade on a demo account. then in the second half of the month, I opened a real account. I have money and put it into the account. in a week, I lost it. now I'm trading on a demo account and collecting bonuses from here. I have money too that I will invest together with bonuses and trade in a real account with the right trading method.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been trading on a real account for 6 months now. I used to trade with a demo account more than a year before. I made good progress with my trade now but I lost a lot of dollars in the beginning of trading. But now I'm normal with my trade. and kam taqreeban 2 sal said kar rahe ho aur mayn ab ib is kam mayn fduul master nahe samjhti khud ko maray brother nsay mujay yah kam sikhaya hay aur mayn rooz is kam mayn koch naya seekhti hon

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself am new to forex trading and running I only did a lot of things in demos and what I did for 3 months and I thought it made boredom, so I decided to try live and very different demos, and everyone tried harder, and had to confidence. and I am just on my way to developing good money management and I will defend it. someone has to feel a real trading account with a small amount to find out the difference between the two accounts, I am a newcomer to this business I only joined 6 months and used a demo account to study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 311 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)