+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 311 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first of my first payday or main ider is to buy books and mehsoos. I have payday forex in my home as a free time as bhid as a hod purad like straw or money can even be ker letta hu. I love forex and forex trading as my part time job and get money! and I have one year to go to school for 1 year now, I have a hard time working hard to do my hard work, I have a hard time doing work at one franchise, he is interested in work and I have a lot of hard work. Jobs from which he can make money can help

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear foreign directors, you must join 1 year before joining the same week, but some time has begun again, so the best way to earn money from forex is to start learning the best ways to get money. I will get a good start and I will give you and I don't even have time to trade in the trade for a long time, but I have plenty of time left for traders to gain a lot of experience, I will buy a real trader or dealer in an account or even work based on real estate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not want to be able to change the value of the forex by investing in the forex market, you will not be able to apply for the forex market but it is not possible to apply for a forex market but it is possible to buy a foreign currency for foreign investors. Belajar has said that he will not be able to apply for a forex deal with the forex market.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats common thing, One should feel real account trading with some small amount inorder to know the difference between both accounts, emotions some time kill the profitable trades and some times they will make us to buy loss trades.

Member Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is best best of Forex formConcentrate on money management and risk ratio also with out these no one is successful in forex trading, I lost some accounts because i didn't followed these two.

Member Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128 will become famous soon enough Rr128's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentrate on money management and risk ratio also with out these no one is successful in forex trading, I lost some accounts because i didn't followed these two.

Member oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo is a glorious beacon of light oppo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy trading karta howa sal tu ni howa main kuch dino say trading raha hn, mujhy buhat acha lag raha hai trading karta howa ap bhi use kai or jetna ho saka es main ap bahtar say bahtr earning kar sakta hai, ya ap ki life change kar sakta hai, main ny kafi dara doston ko dakha hai wo kam time main zada knowledge hasil kar leta hai or acha profits earn karta hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe aaj Teesra din hai madam account nahi trading kar raha hoon wahan se bahut kuch sikhne ko mil raha hai aur abhi tak Tu Meri trading lodge mein nahi ja rahi

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi Kaha aapne demo demo count best hota hai Bandi ke liye Mehndi usme memories medium account mai payment isliye kam se kam

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe Do Bhai aaj second day trading for mayonnaise abhi tak To Kuch Bhi Nahi Hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 311 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)