+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 311 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Saal tu nahi but saal k kreeb kreeb tu ho he gya hy. Jaisy jaisy hmara time zyada hota jata hy forex trading main wesy wesy hmari trading b improve hoti jati hy. Mujy ak saal k kreeb ho gya trading main but learning abi boht kam hy forex trading meri soch sy zyada wasee hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Abhi aapko is market se bahut kuch seekhne ko milega...
    maien last 3 saal me bahut ups and downs dekhe hai tab jake experiance gain kiya hai..aap bhi time ke stah bahut kuch seekh jaoge aur dheere dheere apne saare loss recovcver karke ache khase profiot me aa jaoge..lekin iske liye you need patience..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ennie is an unknown quantity at this point ennie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    patience, control the emotion and physiology and love to learn make the trader a step to be success. there are so many skill and strategy need to learn to be the success trader.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading the forex market for about 8 months now, i am still a newbie in it. But i am patient to it since i have already come to understand that it takes time, skill and dedication to get to the top in forex trading. Traders who want to succeed should be patient.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhe forex trading mai aake kareeb 2 years hogaye jismai 1 saal mai bahut paisa mainai todha lekin 2 year mai sare wasol kardiye biyaj k sath

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    mujhe forex trading mai aake kareeb 2 years hogaye jismai 1 saal mai bahut paisa mainai todha lekin 2 year mai sare wasol kardiye biyaj k sath
    Its good to hear that you already gain which you loss in forex and think its possible for your experience in forex . i also passed near two years and thinking there is so much improved within this period of time and for this think experience is very very need to earn from this market and which give us much more learning.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m using forex demo from last 1 month and i register today on this forum.
    waise mujhey demo use karna aa gaya hai. ab original bhu use karna aa gaya

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe forex me 3 saal se zada ho gaye hai
    aur maine in saalo me bas yahi seekhah ai ki jitna zada experiance hota hai utna zada trading me profit hota hai

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main kuch 6 month se forex kar raha hoon aur hamesha loss me hi chal raha hoon, main ummeed karta hoon abhi forex me earn karuaga

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capital Management (money management) in a financial sense is a process of placing capital in the present and future capital planning. Placement of the capital management process, gradually evolved and continues to adjust to the container so that eventually should give a lot of diversity of perception...
    There should be some MM strategy as we can sort as :# Martingale
    # Anti Martingale
    # Averaging
    # Pyramiding
    # Fixed Fraction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 311 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)