+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 311 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yese विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार माई aake 2 साल hogaye jismai एक माई बहुत साल रोडसाइड जनरल Winai todha lekin माई वर्दी सोल दो साल kardiye biyaj कश्मीर sath kareeb

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I am in forex from last one years but not yet settled well , i know it takes more than 3 years to settle in forex i will become a good trader after completing 2 more years.
    yes you are right i have make tow years in the forex mareket and i dont settled yet but in this last tow month i have trading with a good strategy and good management from my experience and it really work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    me too . i have been in Forex trades for about one year and half .it takes more than one year to become pro in Forex business .i want to encourage you to continue your trades . it will get hard some time but do not loss hope and you will reach your destination

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in the business of Forex since 9 months and i can say for sure that it is the best system and is a good business opportunity for those who have a understanding of the markets and the ability to make profits on a consistent basis from the markets.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai 1 saal se trade kar raha hu.lekin instaforex ma iss saal join kiya and join karne ka baad demo practice kiya.usse mujhe bohoot experience mile and bohoot kuch sikhneka moka bhi mila.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading for 4.5 years and until now i still can not make the profit with very well and consistent and you know that sometimes we just make it more and sometimes we can not touch the target and for it, i take the conlusion , do not make the target for every trading, we just trader with the best we can do and with this way, the mind can think with clear...( target can become the burden )
    do the best we can

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    I have been in forex for about 2 years and it has been wonderful. I spent a long time in demo trade so that I can get used to the trading platform and also the basics of forex trading. After the demo trade I began to use a cents account and I still use it even now.
    agar aapne demo account ko kafi time diya hai to apko real account me trading karne m,e bahut fayda ho sakta hai
    tradres jitna zada demo me practice karte haio unhe real me trading karne me utna hi zada faydah ota hai kyunki demo account me trader ko bahut kuch seekhne ko milta hai

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been in forex for about 2 years and it has been wonderful. I spent a long time in demo trade so that I can get used to the trading platform and also the basics of forex trading. After the demo trade I began to use a cents account and I still use it even now.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe to abhi aik saal bhi nae hua trading kertay huay. abhi tak bas loss per loss hi ho raha hay. pata nae chalta kay kya mistake ho rahi hay. jaisay hi koi bhi position open karo to price foran mayri entry say stop loss ki taraf move hona start ho jaati hay.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaaar 5 - 6 saal to bohot hi ziada time aap nay target kia hua hay, 5 - 6 months ka target banao or oss kay liay try karo. agar itna lamba target soocha to ye to bohot hi late ho jaeyga acha trader bantay bantay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 311 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)