+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 311 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Aap forex trading se kitna saal ya mahine se kar rahe hain or aab tak apne kya sikha?
    I just completed my two years at the forex market, I have read many books about the Forex market and trading strategies, I started to create my own strategy, and I am proud of what I do, but what I can advise you is to make a good money management to be far from a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. If your are missing to place stop loss for your order then you have to practice it on the demo account after that you have to start trading in the real account. Demo practice is very important before trading on the real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading for 4.5 years and until now i still can not make the profit with very well and consistent and you know that sometimes we just make it more and sometimes we can not touch the target and for it, i take the conlusion , do not make the target for every trading, we just trader with the best we can do and with this way, the mind can think with clear...( target can become the burden )

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right i have make tow years in the forex mareket and i dont settled yet but in this last tow month i have trading with a good strategy and good management from my experience and it really work

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy taqreban 1 sal ho gya hy trading karty hovey us wqat to jab main ney join kia tha to me demo account p kam karta tha or ab me 8 mah sy real account p kam kr rha hun or earning ke koshish kr rha hun.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its good to hear that you already gain which you loss in forex and think its possible for your experience in forex . i also passed near two years and thinking there is so much improved within this period of time and for this think experience is very very need to earn from this market and which give us much more learning.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai do saal se trading kar raha hu.hope trading experience accha hai and main mera friends ko bhi join karna chahta hu.ma chahta hu mera friends and relative log bhi forex kare and bohoot paisa earn kare.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main settile or master banane main kafi time lagta hai.
    eske liye hame forex ko bhaut bahut jyda time dena hoga or eski har ek baato tik se jaana hoga.
    mujhe to abi 1 mahina huaa hai or main chahta hu 5-6 saal main main ek acha trader ban jaau.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat ek dam sahi hai forex main techanical or fundametal dono analysis hi jaruri hai.
    hame dono analysis ko barabar importance deni chahiye. fundamental or new se karne waali trading jaldi result deti hai or profit bi acha hi hota hai.
    main ne apni trading abi kuch mahino pahle hi start ki hai or main abi techanical analysis se trading kar raha hu.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just new bie and I have spend only two months in forex trading waiting for the time when I will be able to withdraw my money I have faced 2 time margin call, now I am trying my best to learn it well, I will just like to say that never be disheart one day you will also be a winner, so just hope for the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 311 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)