+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 311 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Senior Member saad is an unknown quantity at this point saad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am have started forex trading some months before, the forex trading is very profitable business but the skills are most important thing and the knowledge also counts a lot, the unskilled traders loss their money in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we have to have the successful business strategy helps us to make a profit easily We must commit ourselves well all learn so that we can achieve profit easily away for any errors

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend mien ne tu es plat form ko recently join kiya hai aur abhi es per kam kar raha ho aur success ko search kar raha ho aur luck ko bhi kah raha ho k mera sath de.
    friend mien ne abhi tak demo account per practise kar raha ho aur tray kar raha ho k mien es mien skill aur knowledge gain kar sako kyun k deom account ki practise se
    kafi knowledge aur skill milte hai mien finnally recent months se kam kar raha ho es plat form per.

Member kaushal4 is an unknown quantity at this point kaushal4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am start the trade from the start of 2010 and it was difficult one as i made continuous loss all the year it was hard for me this year i have become better specially the last month i know its a matter of time and once i get the very best direction.

Senior Member sharif khan is an unknown quantity at this point sharif khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is right.............. - we should only use........ demo account to get familiar with trading and if you are getting this then it is better that you should quit the tradings to escape your money.......... and develop strategies and cents account is best to work on some time as it gives the real experience and you trade in real time market using cents account

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    most forex currency traders suffer in their first months or years in forex currency trading business, learning ends that problem. career is a life time something so a trader should actually be ready to learn forex and trade forever.
    indeed to the learning process in the forex business will require a very long time. because it's in the forex business is a lot we have to learn. so that makes us need a lot of time for learning. and indeed I think most traders did mangalami many difficulties in the first year in the learning process, because I experienced it, I experienced a lot of losses. but I realized it was all part of the learning process.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think am in the second year right now with a lot of account lost but i know its a matter of time and once i get the very best direction on how to make the best profit out of the forex market then i shall always be at the winning side of the forex market based on my expert advise in the market

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    i have started my career in the last year and it was difficult one as i made continuous loss all the year, it was hard for me, this year i have become better specially the last month as i put my system in trading and i learned to control my emotions
    most forex currency traders suffer in their first months or years in forex currency trading business, learning ends that problem. career is a life time something so a trader should actually be ready to learn forex and trade forever.

Banned imranghori is an unknown quantity at this point imranghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    main kuch month se forex trading kar raha hun kafi seekha hai Allah ka shukar hai

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have started my career in the last year and it was difficult one as i made continuous loss all the year, it was hard for me, this year i have become better specially the last month as i put my system in trading and i learned to control my emotions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 311 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)