+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 311 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3109

Thread: Aap kitne saal se forex trading kar rahe hain?

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forex_addict View Post
    almost 1 year and i gained good profit here i buyed one laptop ,bike and many other things .so it is so profitable for me we can gain good profit here .we should do know to get good profit..
    about the forex, enough knowledge there is so much profit and there is no cheat and still feels like i havent learned anything as a so all the plans look very great in the papers but in the live markets, but failed to get a demo account is a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nawaz458 is an unknown quantity at this point nawaz458's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu just chand dino se trading learn kar raha hun and filhal tu main forex learning main boht enjoy kar raha hun mera boht acha waqt guzar raha hy forum pe posting karte hove is main daily base pe boht kuich learn kar raha hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member starwork is an unknown quantity at this point starwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAI Forex trading mai new hon but mai ny is ko buhat jald pick kiya hai or kafi kuch kuch samj chuka hon ab bus mujay achi investment kr k Forex se achi earning hai or mujay umeed hai k mai jald se kafi achi earning start kar he don ga ..........

Banned taani21 is an unknown quantity at this point taani21's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have just started out forex trading and initially i was pretty much excited but within this month i lost all my capital and i worried, now to recover my lost capital, and how to trade profitably.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am doing the forex tradings for the two years and this time is more excellent time for me to learn about the forex market and to check how this market is working and how to get the consistent money.

Banned Shriram29 is an unknown quantity at this point Shriram29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main forex trading 2 mahine se kar raha hu or mera forex kaabhi tak ka good experience raha he main kaphi kuchh earning bhi kiya hai.

Senior Member forex_addict is an unknown quantity at this point forex_addict's Avatar
    Thanks
    main taqreean 1 saal se forex trading ka business kar raha hon and mera experience yeh hai k maine bht paisa kamaya but loose bhi kafi kiya but meri dastaan trading ki sb traders se bht different hai

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am start the trade last three months ago but i am before start the real account i have learn the complete knowledge of the forex & i am thank the Great God that help me to earn the money in every trade but some time i am act the greedy then i am loss the whole money. So i am decided that next time i am accept the normal profit. So in this way my account is alive & my money save.

Senior Member zeeshanahmed is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshanahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I joined this trading business last year and enjoying it very much. In this period There are times when I loose money adn started again and agan, Also I gained money too. So Its been glad to be a part of this business.

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    main abhi is business main naya hun.main nay previous month he start kia hai.but i have improved soo much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 311 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 265 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)