+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 168 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Thread: Aapke hisab se ekdum kharab pair kaunsa hain forex me?

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear in forex I do consider they have good relationship each others with build the similar pattern of chart and this is good oppoertunities that we can take it and make easy our trading if we use both of them my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, actually I strongly consider the most interesting is the EURUSD currency pair as it has a daily range is quite high and has a low spread between the other pair, so it is suitable for the type of any trader, scalp, swing, or long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sabse ganda pair gbp/nzd hai, isse bura pair koi nahi ho sakta hai, ye to aisa lagta hai, jaise ki gold se bhi jayda movement karta ho, iska trend bhai palbhar mein aise hi badal jata hai, main is par trade kiya karta tha bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not no worst pair since am still new in forex and I have not even test all the pairs I have only trade with some few pair but for the best pair I think cl is one of the best pair that I have traded with, this pair is good and can make good profit in short time.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear to me in forex I always believe it is better to trade in the pairs that are more volatile and give the chance of earning a lot from trading in them.On the other hand trading in Metals is always risky as they are paired withe the US Dollar and thus the movements would be co related and we have to have a correct assessment of the rates before we enter into any trades at all.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market me koi bhi currency pair kharab nahi hoti nahi hota hai yaha par kisi bhi pair ke sath trading karne ke liye trader ko knowledge aur experience hona bahut jaroori hai tabhi to trader currency pair ke baare me jaan sakte hai.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course in forex trading, I strongly think in the GBPJPY their are sometimes low movements and then some times the movements are high. And this is not a pair for trading for any newbie trader since he is looking for learnings and easy profits in the starting.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear of course I also see that all the pair are ok and for traders that pair is bad or worst in which they get loss. If we trade pairs with the proper analysis and get profit in them then nothing is wrong and all the pairs are right but if someone get loss in any pair then he blame the pair instead of accepting his mistake.

Member Mubariz is on a distinguished road Mubariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think eurchf muje bhot bora lagta hai is main wasy mobve kam hoti hai but some time bhot big move kar k loss karwa deta hai ...... baqi main tarder hoo itan abi pata b nai so muje to is main loss howa tah to muje yai pair bhot bora lagta hai............

Member hyder is an unknown quantity at this point hyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think major pairs mein say usd jpy sab say kharab pair hai is mein movemnet bari slow hoti hai or log baki currency pairs k mukably mein is ko zara kam ahmiyat dety hain lakin is kadar bhe is per traffic kam nhi hota k trade is mein bilkul he na ki jaye profit hota hai but zara dair say

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 168 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)