+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get a weekly average twice or thrice a letter saying that it is from a payco reserve, but I know how it looks and I just delete the letters. We must always open payment processing sites on the browser's new page and may not click on the link sent in the email. and I also use alertpay and mastercard to upload money in my account. I think the safest is alertpay. Paypal is not accepted by most brokers. If you want to deposit cash, you can also try okpay and payco reserves. They are all the safest payment processors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise aap Lr use it, bro. Isliye so that you can pay for the billboard with the log millenge. Cookie humare desh me paypal lets him aur isse hum rexct my bank when he transfers money to him. aur ha credit card oak accha debit card facility he parai kabhi istko istemal nehi ki. and I use Liberty Reserve for deposits and withdrawals in my forex account. Payco is reliable and has a low cost. I thought about immediately applying for Insta Forex debt card. But I don't have the amount needed in my trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything is ok in the payco backup and that is also my main processor but I think if they change our account with proof of ID and proof of address then it will be better because if our account is hacked it has nothing to do, everything here is profit but this is normal I think . and I also like Payco because it's the most reliable and trustworthy and they take very little money. But you must secure your account because hackers can easily hack this account and my advice is not to open the link someone sent in your mailbox from the liberti.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Electronic money system
    Instaforex is the best earning way to our life .after earning we use the method transfer money in our real account .here i use Payco on line system.which is easy for me & i say thanks for payco system .
    My opinion is allso is this to use here . . . . . THANKS

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use a transfer bank provided by InstaForex which has good facilities and very fast facilities too, before I use Payco and use a payment processor to do all my forex trading transactions. Easy to use, fast and finally works in my country. and good mein different uses according to the backup required but most of the ptp sites or forums per hota use ha lekan freedom reseve withdrawal problems ki bohot ziada hoata ha

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-04-15), Unregistered (2)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instaforex provides facilities to deposit / withdraw through many electronic payment processors. I have a plan to use Moneybooker as my first priority. I am not a fan of payco and that would be my last choice. and I mostly use payco reserves to deposit money in my forex account and also to withdraw it. I think it's easy then other currencies sometimes I use the money booker also they have the lowest cost

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    main to abi hoon he new hun is liye mujhe to pata he nhi hein kaise humen use krna cahye hein ur kon sa way zayad way acha hota hein ur mujhe ap sub ki help he chahye hogi is bary main ur ap sub plz mujhe is bary zarur guide kareuy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by buttar View Post
    Mai to neteller ko use karti hu forex mai deposit karne ke liye lyunki iska servive bahut acha hai aur iski patment syastem kafi reliable hai ye khud own currency converter bhi hai jo hame hamre curency mai paise transfer kar deta hai
    Main nay jab deposit karna hota hai to main skrill ka use karta hai is ki eak waja hai yeh bohat fast hai aor koi problem nai hoti is main mera account bhi verified hai to koi limit wagera ka koi chakar nahi hai aor rahi baat withdraw ki to wo main payco use karta hai instaforex say withdraw leney kay liye aor phir main payco ki exchange service ko use kartay huway skrill main money transfer karwa leta hon aor phir main apney bank account main skrill say withdraw kar leta hon payco and skrill sub say best hein.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if they varify our account with id proof and address proof then its will be more better because if our account hacked then nothing to do and i am rather comfortable with Liberty resrve and some time perfectmoney

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai to neteller ko use karti hu forex mai deposit karne ke liye lyunki iska servive bahut acha hai aur iski patment syastem kafi reliable hai ye khud own currency converter bhi hai jo hame hamre curency mai paise transfer kar deta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)