+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ne main to sahi bats ha k khud se koi bhi nahi deposit kiya hamain to the forum posting bonuses when he kam chala raha houn par jab only pass kuch usd aa gaye to play ne phr libertyt reserves ko he uses kiya ha or ice se withdrawal or deposit karwata houn abb and i use moneybooker and credit card for my deposit and i also sometimes use money reserves because this is the safest and fastest deposit mode in the forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the Paypal system and also use Payco. But now I use pay pal services to deposit my cash. Paypal is difficult compared to Payco and account verification is also required in Pay Pal but I want to test Paypal and unfortunately it suits me. Paypal is also very good for deposits and also safer. and forex trading mein apni mein deposit and withdrawal kay liye payco using kerta hou kiu kay you are reliable or safe hay is liye ye bohat acha hay 99% of payco traders he uses the best kertay hay for all the best payco traders for me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty Reserve is one of the best payment processors we can use for withdrawals and deposits from an account because it is one of the fast payment processors where you will be able to make deposits and withdrawals without taking more time from both sides. and the main publishing field mein Kafi waqt se hoon aur mein toh yahi kahunga ki field of publisher mein meine aaj no reserves of freedom hi use kiha hai withdraw deposit aur to liye yehi sabse safe lagta hi mujhe aur maximum trader isk using krte hain bhai mein anyway new traders ko bhi yahi recommends karunga ki contents using ko karein.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to use Alertpay because I had the choice of accepting cash on a credit / debit card but because they have damaged this function so now I use a source of freedom and paying friends is not available in PAKISTAN so the only option to get money is through an exchange cable. and I have been using Liberty reserves for a long time, but now I use OK PAY to deposit and withdraw my account. This is a new payment system and has very good features. It can be funded by the CONTACT payment system and you can also withdraw with the CONTACT system which is very cheaper than other withdrawal methods.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Payco e-currency to invest my money in a trading account. This is an easy way to invest money anonymously for me and as such will continue to invest by Payco itself. I also made sure that I withdrew via Payco, which can be exchanged for a good exchange rate for INR. and I have not analyzed the payment alert. is there an option to connect our financial worries to the web with instant money withdrawal transactions. how is the service? is resolving quickly to that one position I want to know because I don't like to endure long transactions.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and I came to the forex market to get money for my further studies. this is like a part time job for me and the most important advantage is the 24 hour market. I am not a 24 hour trading trader, I only give him 3-4 hours a day. Forex is a good way to earn money part time or full time but because of my studies I cannot give a lot of time for forex. I am still in the learning and trading stage with a demo account.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine toh alertpay use kiya hain har waqt. But my point of view liberty reserve is the best payment processor we have to deposit and withdraw from trading account. But one of the big problem with them is that HACKING of account. You have to keep watch on your money in LR account daily.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai mostly Liberty Reserve he prefers karta hon kiu k woh extra sheer money for hoti ha kiu kai main income payza mai rakhta hon so I can withdraw it to my bank account but can't do it in Liberty Reserve so I use it in forex if I get big profit if not from that also only extra money that I can afford to lose. and mai ne tou ab do not deposit deposit withdrawal kay liye ab no backup backup ko hi use kiya hai aur ye kafi acha bhi hai is the main cost bhi bohot kum hain aur kafi user is ko use hai cart aur kafi easy bhi hai ap per depend on karta hi ap consa use because chate ho.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main year into 3 main deposits karakta hun par abhe main freedom main karta hun deposit qk start main se is the main kar raha hun & mer account to webmoney & ka papal bhe hai par i think liberty reserve mery liye hi best! and I mostly use alertpay to put money in my forex account and also to withdraw it. I lay down the remaining money and sometimes it is left, sometimes I misuse the money order and they charge the lowest fee

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would suggest not to use a credit card for now because transferring money abroad to forex seems illegal in India, I use a Liberty reserve and this is the safest transaction method for Indians to do forex. and Mein Payco payment processors using Karta Hun Forex trading deposit deposit withdrawal karne to Liye Kyonki you are hi hi low cost karta hai money transfer is really fast and easy to use compared to other payment processors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)