+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1498

Thread: Aak kaunsa Electronic money system istamal karte hain forex me deposit karne ke liye?

Banned akash.singh is an unknown quantity at this point akash.singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear wese to aj kal boht zada electronic funding kay liye payout systems a gaye hay, lekin yahan pe har shaks apni marzi se funding karta hay me apne bank se or credit card se funding karta hn or kabhi kabhi me apni skrill or money bookers wali id bhi use karta hn forex trading me funding karnay kay liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member muhammad ajab is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ajab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to deposit your money in insta forex trading system and when you need to invest on insta you need to make a bank account of the affiliate bank their is a guide which bank can help you out you can go to live chat and ask which bank through i can deposit money for insta forex trading system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsantariq View Post
    me pehlay liberty reserve use karta tha lakin ab ye scam hogya ha or ab me mooney booker use karta hun ye bohat he fast ha or bohat he secure system ha or is se hum log easily apni money deposit or withdraw karwa sktay han
    lebarty resrve acha tha lekin wo band ho gya trader logon ka kafi nuksaan hua kyoki abb jo moneybooker hai isme logon ka comission bahut hi jayda kat jata hia .

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me pehlay liberty reserve use karta tha lakin ab ye scam hogya ha or ab me mooney booker use karta hun ye bohat he fast ha or bohat he secure system ha or is se hum log easily apni money deposit or withdraw karwa sktay han

Senior Member shirazahmad is an unknown quantity at this point shirazahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to Solid trust Pay aur Payza istimal kerta hun Q k yeh idr asani se mil jate hai aur idr sub k paas hai anytime yeh change kr sakte hai.Baki bank wire k through aik dafa bejha ta us ne kafi time liya ta pohunchne main.Baki sare bhi ache hai lekin yeh dono idr available hai.

Member dldaokwan is an unknown quantity at this point dldaokwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I used my debit as a card to deposit and withdraw money from my trading account. It is fastest and easy way for the transactions of the money. Many brokers accept Credit card for the disposal and withdrawal of money !

Member kmoundakwa is an unknown quantity at this point kmoundakwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I used my debit card to the deposit and the withdrawing of the money from my trading account. It is fastest and easy way for the transaction of money. Many brokers accept Credit card for the disposal and withdrawal of money !

Senior Member chak43 is an unknown quantity at this point chak43's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother main money processes kay liay moneybooker use karta houn.main abi tak money deposit to nhy karwai lakin withdraw karwaya hay money booker kay through.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can chose it according to your own convenience and choice but the thing is that you should must understand that insta forex is offering so many options to transferred the money but the thing is that you can chose whatever suits you i used money booker it is easy and fastest way to transferred the money.

Member sarpanka is an unknown quantity at this point sarpanka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using alertpay and mastercard to upload money in my account. I think the most secure one is alertpay. Paypal is not accepted by most of the brokers. If you want to deposit cash then you can try okpay too. They all are the most secure payment processors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)