+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 260 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aram karna mushkil ban jata he bhai jab possition open he kyo ke agar hmm aram krege to shaid hmara order lose me jaa raha hoga to je sochkar koi aram nhi krta kyo ke sabhi thik time par isko band ja shuru krna chahte hein bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

mano33 (2017-09-22), memi memi (2017-09-30)

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, of course I can rest when my trading position is open. I usually go for the swing trade.
    So I placed the order and then let it play along with the trend. In this case I can take a break or rest
    and then come back to see the trade overview. So yes, maybe to rest during trading. If not possible
    then traders throughout the day or swing traders will never be able to sleep.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when you spend a long time with forex trading then you should get more profit
    and real trading experience, so should be able to make a good strategy and best planning then a new trader.

You should rest during trading when you use stop loss and take advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have done your homework (technical analysis) before trading, you set a stop loss
    and profit-taking rate, and you have a decent amount of trading that ensures your trading style

should work more often than not; then you must have emotion tied to trading in particular.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading is very important to relax. But when your position is open, you must be aware and alert.
    If you do not want to stare silently at the candle do something else; You can set a
    warning so that if they hit a certain price they come up with a sound ... but NEVER,
    NEVER EVER sleep when you're in an open negative position.

Member Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui is on a distinguished road Muhammad Rizwan Siddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal se forex trading business main agar ap ki position khuli howi hai yani ap ki trade chal rahi hai tou ap aram kar sakte hain agar ap ne big lots size nahi lia ho aur ap ne apne risk ko minimize kar k trading ko start kia ho.

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkul ap aram kar sakty hain beshak ap ki trades open ho. ap stoploss or take profit laga k trades ko chor dain or market ko apna kam karny dain. or trading k rules ko follow kar k trading karein to koi tension nhi hoti.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi koi aram nhi krta he jab possition open rehti he kyo ke open possition par risk bhut jiada hota he isme aap agar chahe to take profit and stop lose lga kr isme aap aram kar skte ho bhai je bat sahi he isme koi shak nhi he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

10. The Following User Says Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-02)

Member redflower0111 is on a distinguished road redflower0111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Forex me apko tension lene ki zarorat nahi hai qk Forex ek business hai aur business me humy profit be hoti hai aur loss be . Aur agar ap loss se datrty hai to pir ap kabi be Forex trading me success hasil nahi kar sakty hai. Sub traders ko loss accept karna chahye aur business me is tara hota rehta hai kabi apko profit to kabi loss hogi. Me koi tension nahi leta jab meri position open rehti hai trading me .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redflower0111 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-10-02)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia fx me bohat sarey cheezey hn jisko follow krna lazmi hn apko me batap le sl aur tp lagan bhi lazmi hn agar ap sl aur tp ni lagao gay to samajlo ke ap aram se soo bhi ni saktey hn magr tp and sl lagaya to apko pta hga ke profit ya loss hua to max kitna hoga
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-13), incomejobs (2017-09-24), munibkhan (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-09-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 260 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)