+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Member farooq287 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq287's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good trading me to do, I believe that we need to relax and open our minds. We hope that upset and when business can not bring good results that trading short term for a couple of days, times, and I enjoy my time working and I when I stop to prefer it not in the mood or stress.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Ye baat to sahi hai bhai agar trading karna hai to trend ke sath mein karna hota hai, trend ke sath trading karne wala trader jarur forex market se mein paisa kamane ko de sakta hai, hum logo ke liye kafi jayda important hota hai trend ko follow karna bhai.
    hanji forex trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hota hai ki wo market me trend ko follow karke chalein,trader esme acha market ka knwledge rakhenga to wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme tension nahi lena chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Bhai Forex market mai trend hi aap ka friend hota hai aur aap ko hamesha continued trend kay hisaab sayhi trades kanri chahyie. Jo traders trend ko achay say identify nahi kar patay un kay liye buhat mushkil htoa hai profit earn karna.
    Ye baat to sahi hai bhai agar trading karna hai to trend ke sath mein karna hota hai, trend ke sath trading karne wala trader jarur forex market se mein paisa kamane ko de sakta hai, hum logo ke liye kafi jayda important hota hai trend ko follow karna bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,021 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i think trader open their position in best point then he/she relaxed and he / she not fear in trading market if trader not know the market trend and trader work in trading market blindly then trader not relaxed and he / she fear the loss in trading business so work with safe way then trader relax with their open positions

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexbusiness View Post
    Your thread is good. My dear you known that the forex market is open 5 days and 24 hours. If you are interest and earn the good money. Than you are work the market according to the market behavior. You are follow the trend. You are do not take the rest during the trade. So that you can earn the max profit.
    Bhai Forex market mai trend hi aap ka friend hota hai aur aap ko hamesha continued trend kay hisaab sayhi trades kanri chahyie. Jo traders trend ko achay say identify nahi kar patay un kay liye buhat mushkil htoa hai profit earn karna.

Banned Shahkar123 is an unknown quantity at this point Shahkar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    now and again after I m assured does do relaxion however when it isn't i m in anxiety then i positioned precise sl and tp however i best alternate when machine offers right alerts n you will never be alertbto take your poaition in markeeting

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your thread is good. My dear you known that the forex market is open 5 days and 24 hours. If you are interest and earn the good money. Than you are work the market according to the market behavior. You are follow the trend. You are do not take the rest during the trade. So that you can earn the max profit.

Banned Hamza Aziz is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    ach baat ye hi ki jab bhi me koi trde open karta hoon tab mujhe uski hi pari rehta hai. sara samay yehi khayal aata he ki abhi kya hoga. to aaram to door ki baat main to thik se baith bhi nehi pata . hihhihihi lol.
    mujhe to lagta he ki tp or sl dekar bhi log ki chain kho jata hoga.

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to trade all the time only when the market gives me a clear indication of a profitable trade, there are the signs that i look out for and once i see them and confirm more than once them am sure of the trade, i set up my position with the take profit in an achievable position of 50 pips and let it trade out and i get it right almost 99% of the time.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that what i learned from the beginning of learning forex and still hearing everywhere is not invest what you can't afford to lose . so why should we even worry when we have a position open . i usually don't panic when i have positions opened now . but when i was a beginner i do had a lot of worries in my mind when i had open trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)