+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 260 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way a merchant can relax while his position is open is to trade with money management and by putting
    a stop loss and taking advantage of all your trades. You do the right thing and trade with good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When my position is open I am never in a relaxed atmosphere and always tense with me even though
    I put a stop loss and take profit. If I am not in front of my computer due to work outdoors then just look
    and see live rate via mobile. So really not in a relaxed mood when the position is open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course I can rest when my trading position is open. I usually go for the swing trade.
    So I placed the order and then let it play along with the trend. In this case I can take a break or rest
    and then come back to see the trade overview. So yes, maybe to rest during trading.
    If not possible then traders throughout the day or swing traders will never be able to sleep.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

pong (2017-09-29), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan bhai jee me ne apki baaat mani ha postng krny ki koi pahbandi ni ha kabi kia ja skta ha ap bi aram se kr sakty ho posting bonus bana skty hian is me koi time mukarar ni ha jab chahy kro km posting ka

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), incomejobs (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-27), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can rest during open trading by setting stop loss and taking advantage in our trade but not good
    for rest while open trade. There are situations where we do not get a profit or stop at a loss,
    then we should take advantage with considerable profit.

thank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a scalping merchant and you do not use stop loss then you should not let your system until
    all your trades are closed. Especially if there is some good news that will change the trend.
    But if you do not do scalping then you should use stop loss and take profit in all trades and rest.
    You can close your system and can do other work after a few hours. You can check trading status ..
    no need to sit in front of laptop.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to akmil For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je mere bhai ap log forex ke trading main jab ap ke position open hoti hai tu ap log trading main rest kr skte hain es ke liye ek tu ap logo ke trading main investment ka acha hona bht he zarori hai ap log stop lose or take profit se help le kr trading main full rest kr skte hain forex ke trading main stop lose or take profit dono he bht he best hain

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-26), alizubair (2017-09-25), ayeshapak (2017-09-25), billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), hmyounas (2017-09-26), incomejobs (2017-09-26), memi memi (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-26), rafictn (2017-09-29), rehanayaz (2017-09-27), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear main kbhi bhi trade open hoty waqt aram nahi kar sakta hon and baar baar trade ko dakhta hon is liye jab trading start karta hon tu khud ko masroof rakhny ki ki koshish karta hon ta k target hit hony se pahly trade close na kar dnon

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-09-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that when you are confident, you look at the benifices very quickly, but when you do not stress, you make good deals with good sl and tp. of course with a

dne segnial of the market, but I think it takes aprende the analysis of steps and then warrant the good segnial, and is going to look at the good results

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aarabane For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOrexmarket isa online risky business. In my thinking that thosearev open the long trem trade . They should bhe try to watch thetrade. So that they are earn the target profit and close it before loss. If you can not watch it than you should bhe try to open the shot term trade. So that you are close it in time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 260 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)