+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 260 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya aap Aaram kar sakte hain jan aapka position khula rehta hain?

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can because you can stop the losses and make a profit to make your trade limited and limit the loss or profit from what happened. You can rest but it is advisable to stay and observe market conditions so you can gain experience. Trade open sharpening par araam karna bahut mushkil ho jata hai, main jaj hoon long joke, ki jo long term trading hote hai, uske liye ye koi musna nahi hoti hai, jo jaante hai, ki unka jo sabar hai, wo kafi kaam dega , isliye wo long term open karke chor dete hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important for me to have a good time, but if I do not like the fact that I can not help but I can not help because I have not been able to do so, I would also like to say that I have never been able to do anything like this If you do not have a TP or TP, then you will not be able to relax without having to pay a bribe of money. If you have any questions about a foreign currency investing in a foreign exchange market, then you should not be able to trade on a trader's behalf because he or she does not know how much money is being made if he or she wants to buy something else. If you want to control your feelings, then please try to remove it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we can rest when you have open trade in the market by setting Stop Loss for your trade. When you set a stop loss, it means you define a maximum limit of losses that you can bear. Trading will close automatically as soon as the market reaches the stop loss limit. You really rely on karta hai, so aapnay stop losing to set kardeya hai to aap aaram kar saktay ho. Ek aur cheez hai, for aap apni trading per confidence ho to bhi aap aram kar saktay ho stop loss color set karnay k bawajud aapka dihaan idhar he rahega.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The point when my position is open then I have never been in a tranquilizer and suspense that can be relied upon with me despite the fact that I put sl and tp. Next assuming that I did not inform my pc because of the work out then just look and see no nonsense through my versatile so it really is not in a relaxed temperament when the position opens. The point is when there is a position I am open then I have never been in relax mode and the suspense is reliable with me despite the fact that I put sl and tp and assuming that I am unreliable before my pc is in view of open air jobs then just look and see without frills level through my versatile so it really is not in disposition to unwind when the position is open.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear, it is true that when I want to start my trading then I think about it and about the benefits. But often I think that what will happen now? I can not rest during my business. so it's necessary for merchants that you should not think more about trading alone. You also have to think about the rest that will be taken by you. Most of the time when I take a trade for the long term then I can wait on that trade for a long time so I will not panic but when I take a short term trading then it will make some pani due to volatile movement of forex market in all directions.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    meray mind main forex trading ki wo trade ka he khayal rehta hai main to kabhi bhi araam say nai beth sakta jab tak meri trade open rahay agar to raat ko main trade laga don aor mera tp and sl hit na ho to main bohat pareshan ho jata hon aor muje neend nahi ati raat ko bilkul bhi is liye meri yeh halat rehti hai.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-20), danish555 (2018-04-22), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-20), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    baki kisi kay baray main kuch zayada nahi keh sakta lakin meri apni halat bohat kharab ho jati hai is liye meri to yehe koshish hoti hai kay main subha trade laga don aor rat tak meri trade ka take profit hit huwa ho otherwise raat ko 10 - 10 bar meri ankh khulti hai aor pareshani hoti rehti hai neend nai ati sahe tarah is liye main to kabhi kabhi yeh soch kar trade he nahi lagata kyun kay bohat tension hoti hai muje lagta hai meray sath he nahi sub kay sath he aesa hota hai.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-18), danish555 (2018-04-22), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-18), zahid2016 (2018-04-19), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Guest sahib
    App hamare mehman hai r ap ny ik bht axhaaa sawal pocha hai r ma yehiii smjhta ho k koi b shyd he aisa shaks ho jo k trade kr raha ho r wo chain sy sota ho agr uss ki koi na koi trade phans gyi to raatn ko b uth uth k dekhy ga k kya bna meri trade ka jnb ye forex neend uraa k rakh deta ha

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZainiiiBadshah143 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), Nirzana (2018-04-28), ravi999 (2018-04-27), zahid2016 (2018-04-23)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir hum trade open kar kay aaram kar saktay hain. because first to hum stop loss and take profit kay tool use kar kay apna profit and loss ko cover kar saktay hian other agar aap kay perfect time per trade open ki hay to aap ko loss kay fear nahi hota, so aaram kar saktay hain.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2018-04-29)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when you pass both with forex trading then you have to get state gain and get factual trade, so pretty according to strategy and supply of soul saintlike then new trader. You should rest during your business when you make use of consonant death. jab meri open position ho tu aram nai kr skta monitor kay samny rehna mujy acha lgta hai orr comfortable mehsos krta hon iss tara. open skin position kay sath monitor kay samna bhetna bohut hard ha lkin play zda tar apny emotion ko control rakhta hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 260 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)