+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 422 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Naye logo ke liye kaunsa account acha hota hain?

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me naye aney waley members ko starting me hi real trading nahi krni chahye balke un ko starting instaforex k demo account par practice aur skills hasal krni chahiye jis se wo zyada bahter aur expert ban jye gey aur wo is kabal ho jye gey k forex se real k zriye se earning kr skey aur un ko koi problem nahi aye gi seekhne k baad.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-11-06), Unregistered (2)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that if a new person wants to start trading here then he must first open a demo account for a practice. I think every body agrees with me. And when you are very familiar with this forex business and you get full trust in trading, you must open a real account for real forex trading. You must open a standard account cent. I also opened an account like this. I think you also have to be really !! and We must join Forex from forum discussions and after that full training in Demo accounts. Through posting it will allow you to have some money for investment. Then start your trade in cents because this minimizes your loss. After experience, start trading on a standard because it gives you a business with a minimum investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-28), Unregistered (2)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the impatience of the original account is that we know hard-earned cash and we are doing / studying a business that can give us huge profits and that will make a feeling of energy, a perfect power to trade. and new traders must learn how to create a demo account and how to use it to find out the flexibility of the forex market ... then they have to create a real account which I think a standard account is a good account from the others ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo demo account is the best solution for every beginner to learn Forex will have full workshops like real trading profits and fake spirits to enter the real world of accounts and so as not to find problems after Dalk and crave what they have learned in real accounts and ney logun k liye azaz, you have 2 months demo account trading because behren hota hy. Es account for trading kar k new traders ko pata chal jata hy k ye kesa hy or es business ko karny k liye kin batun ko yaad rakhna or batun kin sy bachana zarori hota hy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-28), Unregistered (2)

Banned mazhar506 will become famous soon enough mazhar506's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello my dear friend naye logon ke liye sab se pehle demo account chalana chahiye kion ke market ko sikhne ke liye demo account best hai aus se market ki moving ka andaza ho jata hai aur sikhne ke bad cent account pe khelna chahiye aur profit kamana chahiye daily

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazhar506 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders kay liye demo account best hai aur bohat zarori bhi kiyun kay trading ki basics aur baqi sab chezain demo par practice karnay say he hasil hoti hain is kay ilawa new new strategies bana kar demo par apply karnay par trader ka knowledge aur confidence dono increase hotay hain is liye demo account bohat important hai.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Insta forex has many types of accounts but beginners must join the cent account as stater because they can open smaller lots in the account type but when they get a large amount they can change to a standard account! and a cents account is the best choice in a real account if a beginner really starts his original trading for the first time. But for a beginner, the first account that must be opened is a demo account. Nobody has to start real trading until he learns the basics of forex on a demo account!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes everything you say is real that every new user must use a demo account after step by step he can go long after the demo he can use the cent account. if anyone needs profit then they must go to pay for an account that will be more affordable. and I have been over very long in the previous post to be told a lot about a number of fundamental ideas for the main time you open an account with a small deposit and learn why trading is real. Gap AN account, it is very important that we all know, we know, that learning effort, which can offer USA reasonable benefits and create a way of enthusiasm, energy, which is good for trading your money with difficulty. However, if we have learned from the demo, and it is difficult to encourage this feeling can try to trade, the sport itself, which makes no sense to learn.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have said in some earlier post also first learn some basics and open a real account with a small deposit and learn trading. the importance of real account is that we know its our hard earned money and we are doing/learning a business which can give us good profits and it will create a feeling of excitement, an energy which is ideal for trading. but if we learn in a demo its hard to get these feeling and will treat the trading as a mere game which is not good for learning.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not have much knowledge about it but I only knew that my friend and he were also my bodyguards, he advised me to choose a standard account. Everyone has their own method to choose the account they choose with their own trading settings or display. and only one hundred yes 50 $ se cent. the standard account of the best Wala hota is a new trader k liye. KIYON for you, bro, bro, hota k, my trading company, finsh ho sakay or dosra ye k is my margin, itna zaroor hota, I started losing I became ho jay for fir trading when he was powerful. My new trader believes lanay k liye you are the best account he is only my fame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 422 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)